BY LA PRAIRIE

This versatile dual-finish treatment combines the creamy coverage of a foundation with the ultra-fine feel of powder for a flawless, light-reflective matte finish. Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish can be used as a primary foundation or for a light touch-up throughout the day.

• Combines the coverage of a liquid with the silky matte texture of a fine powder
  • Absorbs excess oils for a perfectly matte finish
  • Made for easy travel

How To Use:

Apply wet or dry for customizable coverage. Lightly press the product onto the skin with the sponge applicator or touch up throughout the day.

Rebecca D.
I just didn’t see the big deal in this powder. This looked and felt very cheap. I could get past that if the product was excellent but it’s just sub par. I prefer my Marc Jacobs and Charlotte Tilbury Powder much more. Given that it was $100, I’d have expected it to really wow me but it just left me wanting.  La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish Dual Compact Foundation
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gusta ese producto por que deja un acabado muy bueno me gusta el color Y deja bien bonita el maquillaje se lo recomiendo mucho poreso el doy cinco estrellas no es muy caro cómprelo nose van arrepentir de averlo comprado gracias
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
the texture is amazing, this was my first la prairie item. this powder is very very very smooth, no other powder foundation can compare to this. The colors does run lighter than other foundation, I got three different colors and I award have to mix it up bit to better suit my skin tone.

the amazing texture makes up for the limited colors
Naima jazmine r.
I love this powder foundation great covarage and it last all day/night and I never get very oily at all. I like that its matte finish its great if u have oily skin I highly recommend this if your looking for a powder foundation with skincare benefits.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The most silky, beautiful, full coverage convenient foundation I have ever seen or tried. Yes it's $100 but it is worth every single penny. Great for any skin type & I would recommend to anyone that asks me. So beautiful!!
Sum Mei C.
This powder foundation is absolutely amazing! It gives medium to full coverage. It looked pore less and and keeps skin matte for the entire day. The compact is also convenient to touch up or travel with.
Chelsea D.
I COULD CRY THIS IS SO AMAZING. What a beautiful application. I don't even wear liquid foundation this stuff covers everything and doesn't give off that awful powdery look. The price made me puke a little but it truly is so amazing.
Christy S.
Louisville, KY
Goes on smooth and covers like a dream. You can wear it alone or over foundation. I prefer to use the sponge that comes with it when applying because it gives the best coverage.
Chanel G.
I fell in love with this product's texture, so smooth and silky and blend very well on skin. Lasted all day with primer, and the packaging is beautiful. Except it's easily to see my fingerprints on it.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I use this powder foundation when I am using a lighter base and I still need extra coverage (usually around my nose). I also touch up with this, using a big fluffy blush, and it never gets cakey!
Heather O.
Is this worth the money?
Marii Y.
Me encantaria tenerla
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is a good dupe for this?
Aimee B.
Bremen, Al
I've been on the fence about buying this powder. I have normal to dry skin. I've sent beauty bloggers rave about this product and just want to know, is it worth the hype?
Mariana K.
Key West, FL
I love powder foundations; I have oily skin and powder foundations help provide coverage while keeping me matte without too much product. I use powder foundation as my every day make up look so I want a product that lasts. How long would one say this foundation lasts? Does a little go a long way so it can last you for a few months? Or do you hit pan quickly?

Amazon