La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish uploaded by Naima jazmine r.

BY LA PRAIRIE

0.50 ounce foundation. Cellular treatment foundation powder finish, rose beige was launched by the design house of la prairie. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Cellular treatment foundation powder finish, rose beige by la prairie for women, 0.50 ounce foundation. see more...

Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I love this powder foundation great covarage and it last all day/night and I never get very oily at all. I like that its matte finish its great if u have oily skin I highly recommend this if your looking for a powder foundation with skincare benefits.
Chelsea D.
I COULD CRY THIS IS SO AMAZING. What a beautiful application. I don't even wear liquid foundation this stuff covers everything and doesn't give off that awful powdery look. The price made me puke a little but it truly is so amazing.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The most silky, beautiful, full coverage convenient foundation I have ever seen or tried. Yes it's $100 but it is worth every single penny. Great for any skin type & I would recommend to anyone that asks me. So beautiful!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I use this powder foundation when I am using a lighter base and I still need extra coverage (usually around my nose). I also touch up with this, using a big fluffy blush, and it never gets cakey!
Xochitl L.
Xochitl L.
This powder looked very beautiful and natural. Lasted all day and it controlled oiled areas. Great product and packaging.
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
Review for: Natural Beige
the texture is amazing, this was my first la prairie item. this powder is very very very smooth, no other powder foundation can compare to this. The colors does run lighter than other foundation, I got three different colors and I award have to mix it up bit to better suit my skin tone.

the amazing texture makes up for the limited colors
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
I fell in love with this product's texture, so smooth and silky and blend very well on skin. Lasted all day with primer, and the packaging is beautiful. Except it's easily to see my fingerprints on it.
batoul d.
batoul d.
Really you want to be special and your skin getting glowy you should really use it it makes the skin soft and bright use it every time you were under sun radiance it help your skin to not getting darker its sooo lovely
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is a good dupe for this?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Bremen, Al
I've been on the fence about buying this powder. I have normal to dry skin. I've sent beauty bloggers rave about this product and just want to know, is it worth the hype?
Heather O.
Heather O.
Is this worth the money?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
This has such amazing reviews on YouTube. But it's such an investment! Does anyone have oily skin and love this?
Chelsea D.
I have heard wonderful things about this powder. The price just makes me want to vomit. I need a new pressed powder at the moment and was curious about this. Is it worth the splurge? Does anyone have any recommendations on some dupes?