La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish uploaded by Naima jazmine r.
5 colors available

BY LA PRAIRIE

0.50 ounce foundation. Cellular treatment foundation powder finish, rose beige was launched by the design house of la prairie. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Cellular treatment foundation powder finish, rose beige by la prairie for women, 0.50 ounce foundation. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I love this powder foundation great covarage and it last all day/night and I never get very oily at all. I like that its matte finish its great if u have oily skin I highly recommend this if your looking for a powder foundation with skincare benefits.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
I COULD CRY THIS IS SO AMAZING. What a beautiful application. I don't even wear liquid foundation this stuff covers everything and doesn't give off that awful powdery look. The price made me puke a little but it truly is so amazing.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The most silky, beautiful, full coverage convenient foundation I have ever seen or tried. Yes it's $100 but it is worth every single penny. Great for any skin type & I would recommend to anyone that asks me. So beautiful!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I use this powder foundation when I am using a lighter base and I still need extra coverage (usually around my nose). I also touch up with this, using a big fluffy blush, and it never gets cakey!
Xochitl L.
Xochitl L.
This powder looked very beautiful and natural. Lasted all day and it controlled oiled areas. Great product and packaging.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
I fell in love with this product's texture, so smooth and silky and blend very well on skin. Lasted all day with primer, and the packaging is beautiful. Except it's easily to see my fingerprints on it.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is a good dupe for this?
Heather O.
Heather O.
Is this worth the money?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Bremen, Al
I've been on the fence about buying this powder. I have normal to dry skin. I've sent beauty bloggers rave about this product and just want to know, is it worth the hype?
Mariana K.
Mariana K.
Key West, FL
I love powder foundations; I have oily skin and powder foundations help provide coverage while keeping me matte without too much product. I use powder foundation as my every day make up look so I want a product that lasts. How long would one say this foundation lasts? Does a little go a long way so it can last you for a few months? Or do you hit pan quickly?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
This has such amazing reviews on YouTube. But it's such an investment! Does anyone have oily skin and love this?