La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30/1 oz. - No Size

BY LA PRAIRIE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This oil-free, complexion-correcting moisturizer revives dull skin instantly with unique transforming color. A triple action treatment product, Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 combines the benefits of... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Bergdor...*
Marco F.
Lisbon
I got this on sale about a year ago at a department store, it's heavenly fragranced but I wanted something really luxe. I gravitate towards this when my skin is feeling under the weather. With one application, I see improvements in skin texture and inflammation. The price, however, is outrageous and the shade range leaves much to be desired. I also don't advise people with rosacea or similar conditions as the heavy fragrance can do more damage than good. Nice medium coverage, natural finish and suitable for oily skins that can even skip powder during the winter. I give it 4 stars because every time I use it, I can see it working its mojo but I doubt I'd purchase it unless I get a good deal on it. For reference, I am shade 20.