La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream SPF 30, 1.0 oz, 30 Beige

BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream SPF 30, 1.0 oz. DetailsThis oil-free, complexion-correcting moisturizer revives dull skin instantly with unique transforming color. A triple action treatment product, Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 combines the benefits of skincare, color, and sun protection in one. Skin tone is intuitively balanced with natural-looking color to counteract dullness and signs of fatigue while helping defend and build resistance to skin-aging stressors. Available in four shades, the formula contains self-adjusting intuitive color pigments that bask the skin in perfectly filtered light, giving skin a healthy glow. An exclusive Complexion Brush is included for a seamless airbrushed finish. Benefits: Relieves signs of fatigue and builds resistance to skin-aging stress Color-correcting pigments intuitively balance skin tone with natural-looking color Guards against UV-related damage Application: Apply daily after serum application or if skin is dry, apply over serum and moisturizer. Pump onto fingertips; dot on forehead, cheeks and chin. Using La Prairie's exclusive Complexion Brush, work in sweeping strokes upward on the forehead and downward on the nose. Starting from the center outward, use sweeping circular strokes along cheeks and chin. Blend downward along jaw line. If more coverage is desired, apply with fingertips. 1.0 fl. oz./ 30 mLDesigner About La Prairie: As a leader in cellular, anti-aging therapy for more than half a century, the La Prairie brand is famous worldwide for the scientific integrity of its products and its commitment to perfection. Laboratoires La Prairie traces its proud heritage to the highly renowned Clinique La Prairie in Montreux, Switzerland. Color: 30 BEIGE. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I personally LOVE this products. I used this in the summer because I hate having so many layers of skincare and makeup on my face. It gets heavy, thick and is uncomfortable. After testing out like a dozen similar products I decided on this and oh boy am I glad. A flawless finish, lasts all day, my skin looks radiant and feel amazing! I adore this!
Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
Transforming Cream SPF 30 has fragrance, so I recommend you to do a patch test before making a purchase if you have a fragrance sensitivity. Other than that, it smells just like how you would expect from La Prairie; not too perfumey, aromatic or floral. My nose is exceptionally sensitive to the scent that I can't actually use some of natural skincare products as they give me a headache and nausea. However, I've been doing great with the Transforming Cream SPF 30, which is indeed a good news as the scent doesn't last long either :).
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This stuff is good. Expensive, but good. The packaging is amazing. It looks so futuristic and looks great on my vanity. I have used this for about 1 month. My skin gets super oily but also super dry and this is balancing.
Montse C.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
Holy crap this is amazing! My skin gets amazing whenever I use this. Everyone compliments my skin
leonor q.
leonor q.
Miami , FL
This is undeniable innovative and good, designed for modern women whose lifestyles exposes them to contamination stress or sleepless night, this product with a completely innovative system really does everything for you, you won't regret buying for it protects and embellish your skin to the maximum level.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Noticeable difference after one use , I feel as though my skin is much tighter than when I first started using this product. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to smooth those lines
Kauany P.
Kauany P.
Não ouvir falar disso .opa dessa marca nem desse produto, mais deve ser muito bom ... só ganhando e testando pra ver se vou gostar