BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Serum, 1.0 oz. DetailsCellular Swiss Ice Crystal Serum is a lightweight age-delaying serum that helps relieve signs of fatigue: lines, dullness, dryness. Deeply hydrating, it imparts a youthful-looking glow upon application, instantly smoothing, soothing and replenishing skin. Over time, skin is brightened and skin tone is more even, with diminished wrinkles. The Swiss Ice Crystal complex provides anti-pollution protection, has anti-inflammatory benefits and boosts microcirculation to fortify skin barriers. Benefits: Swiss Ice Crystal Complex helps skin adapt to lives daily stressors Winter Daphne extract enhances the delivery of nutrients and removal of toxins Moisture-entrapping technology locks hydrating and refining properties onto the skin Application: AM/PM. After cleansing and toning, smooth one to two drops over face, neck and décolleté. Avoid eye area. Follow with La Prairie moisturizer of choice. 1.0 fl. oz./ 30 mLDesigner About La Prairie: As a leader in cellular, anti-aging therapy for more than half a century, the La Prairie brand is famous worldwide for the scientific integrity of its products and its commitment to perfection. Laboratoires La Prairie traces its proud heritage to the highly renowned Clinique La Prairie in Montreux, Switzerland. see more...

Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I got this product from a friend who works for a company that tests out makeup products. First thing I did was look up the price, if I had to buy it myself I wouldn't. The product isn't that great. Didn't do anything for my skin, just left a little glow that lasted about 15 minutes. The only thing it did was not make my skin break out, as I have sensitive skin and some products make it red and blotchy.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Don't ask, just get it. It's moisturizing and retexturizing and has beautiful little flecks in it that look like snow. I don't know if my skin is having anything magical happen to it, but between the experience of using it and the lovely packaging, this is one of my favorite serums. I do notice smoothness to the max!
Matilde S.
This serum it’s amazing and perfect for any type of skin, it leaves you skin glowing and soft. I bought it on my department store, the packaging it’s beautiful and easy to save.