BY LA PRAIRIE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion is a reinvigorating veil of age-delaying moisture. The light-infused formula addresses the first signs of ageing including the look of fatigue and stress, dullness, dryness and lines. This lightweight, perfectly balanced emulsion hydrates deeply and perfectly. Benefits Helps skin adapt to life s daily stresses that damage the skin. Less accumulated damage means a younger look longer Stimulates skin's vitality to remove dullness and look of fatigue Draws water into the skin and acts as a water reservoir to keep skin hydrated Application: AM/PM After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck, and décolleté. Avoid eye area. Can be used alone or blend 1-2 drops with supports the skin's defence system against oxidative stress; helps rid the skin of toxins moisturising cream or emulsion in the palm of the hand before applying, to enhance the hydrating elements of the moisturiser. May be used over serum, if blended with moisturiser first. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley J.
This emulsion is unlike anything I've ever used before. It's is literally like liquid gold! What I love about it so much is that my skin has never felt more smooth and looked so supple. This skincare is great for fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven complexion. I've used it for about 2 weeks and I can already see a huge improvement in my skin. I told myself that 2017 is going to be a year where I really get on a good skincare regime and so far I am accomplishing that!