BY LA PRAIRIE

This glistening moisture-rich La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream melts instantly into your skin, immediately helping to restore its youthful appearance. The Swiss Ice Crystal Complex works to fortify your skin's resilience, using nature's survival secrets to help it adapt to life's ever-increasing aging assaults. Biotechnology merges with nature as plant stem cells help renew the look of firmness and smooth the appearance of wrinkles, keeping you looking younger, longer. Size: 1.7 ounces (50 mL) Quantity: One (1) cream Targeted area: Face Skin type: All types Active ingredients: Water, glycerin, caprylic triglyceride butylene We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Hugo G.
Minneapolis
I bought this hoping it would be my whole grail moisturizer, unfortunately it didn't live up to the expectation. It doesn't leave my skin especially moisturized, and it feels kind of greasy on the t-zone. The scent smells like baby powder, but isn't too overwhelming. I'll use it up, but I don't think I will repurchase.