La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion

by La Prairie

A unique toning lotion that softens, smoothes and protects skin. This ultra-moist balancing lotion was specifically formulated to accompany Cellular Microdermabrasion Cream because it delivers exceptional softening and anti-inflammatory benefits. However, it may be used by any client who desires a moisturizing and skin-softening toning lotion. Brand: LA PRAIRIE. Style Name: La Prairie Cellular Softening & Balancing Lotion. Style Number: 149418. Available In Stores.

Is this worth the $$$?
what do you think about this? [user:maananiko]
CC'est la meilleure gamme peu importe le produit
Start your review of La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion!
Product Highlights
“Very hydrating I use this everyday 10/10 would recommend for people who have dry skin like me” in reviews
Carrie P.
San Diego, CA
Yes this product is expensive but every single item is worth it's weight in gold. Every item from this line is luxurious and helps make your face look so much younger. I've used La Prairie for 5 years and nothing in the world compares to this line.
sudeesadai T.
I LOVE THIS product it has made a difference in my skin . The price not so much, but you definitely pay for what you get.
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
Works pretty good recommended it id use it again work fine ans its cute and pink very nice
Carolina G.
Toulouse, FL
I love all La Prairie products! They are SO worth the price. This always makes my skin feel so soft and clean, it doesn't dry it at all, yet I don't get oily. I love it 😍
Jennifer M.
Chicago Hts, IL
La Prairie Cellular Softening and Balancing Lotion uploaded by Jennifer M.
The product is excellent every time I apply it I feel moisturizing in the skin makes me look young and raciante
Edissa S.
I love this toner. I apply a small amount after I shower and before I apply my makeup. Worth the price!
Karen A.
I have sensarive skin and i love how it leaves my skin so soft, not expensive and my sister uses it tooo
Vanessa K.
Valencia, CA
I am obsessed with how soft but firm my face feels after using this product. i love to apply this after i'm done washing my face and it needs a little more moisture
Anabel M.
Great experience!!!! Smells fantastic!!### I highñybrecommend this product. The price is not that cheap
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Not bad at all. The Bottle is pretty, the pink color of the Lotion is cute. It does help with softening and balancing for sure.