BY LA PRAIRIE

Cellular Radiance Cream Blush enhances skin with a soft, radiant glow in four naturally blushing shades. A cellular nourishing formula that is long-wearing, but nondrying. May be worn over any foundation, with the exception of powder foundations. Color(s): berry glow, honey glow, mauve glow, peach glow, plum glow, rose glow. Brand: LA PRAIRIE. Style Name: La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush. Style Number: 33282. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush more...
I love cream products for a natural, glowing, and hydrated skin finish. I have very dry skin so I like to avoid powders when possible. This stuff isss the really gorgeous on the skin. It looks like I have a natural flush to my cheeks. The product is highly pigmented but blends out like a dream. This is my everyday blush. Cost is high but it is literally the only blush you will ever want to use after trying it once.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
Review for: La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush more...
It’s great. It makes you skin appear glowing from inside. It blends great. You can layer it. It looks very natural. Does not make large pores appear larger. It does last all day long but I manage to wipe it off my face like any other blush I use lol it is creamy and very silky. Love it.
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
This is AMAZING! I apply it with a brush but I press it just a little bit because since it's a creamy blush it's more pigmented than the other ones so I use it as a cheek stain and it helps me achieve this natural blushed look and I love it! You can also apply it with a blender too and it's quality it's 💯👌🏽
Jana R.
Does anyone have a good dupe for this?