La Prairie Cellular Power Infusion 4x7.8ml/0.26oz uploaded by Carol Z.

BY LA PRAIRIE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cellular Power Infusion is a powerful new development in cosmetic science, improving skin from the inside. The product's innovative formula uses the synergy of potent ingredients to re-ignite, hydrate, energize and nourish skin on the cellular level to rejuvenate your skin's texture and appearance. Size: 0.26 ounces each Quantity: Set of four (4) treatments Almost immediately you will notice Cellular Power Infusion improves your skin's hydration, elasticity, and luster Fine lines and deep wrinkles fade Your skin looks more vibrant, more luminous; it feels more hydrated, softer and silkier As the tissue structure is restored your skin becomes firmer, visibly smoother, more resilient and more supple For all skin types Directions for use: Upon activating bottle, use consistently for 7 to 10 days. For maximum benefits, Cellular Power Infusion should be used for 28 to 40 days (4 bottles) to coincide with the skin's natural renewal cycle. Cellular Power Infusion is meant to be used intermittently, one month out of 3, along with a regular skincare regimen. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
okay, so this is not the kind of serum/essence that I would usually pick up if this was recommended my friend. let's just say it's expensive being a girl, at that time I was still college, so this wasn't a cheap thing for me. But I works soooo well. My cheeks basically felt like a baby after two days.

It comes in nice white box...the white box is basically a waste afterwards. So there's 4 little bottles of the stem cell serum, and each one that is activated should be used within a week or so, so the set is meant to last for about a month or so To activate it, you turn the silver part, and you will see the lilac ish color serum mix sigh the clear and you just shake it and it's good to go.

I don't repeatedly use it over and over, I tend to change up me routine and little every now and then, as much a I love this, I now only pick it up at the airport aka duty free. it's not my necessity, but if it was half the price, oh yeah I would every night and day.

From what I can recall, this is so far the most I've spent on a single skincare piece...