BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is infused with Retinol de-aging ingredients. Oxygen helps to erase signs of aging and repair wrinkles and cell turnover each night. Skin's appearance is refined as it maintains firmness and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles Decreases the appearance of large pores and age spots Provides enhanced firmness, giving incredible smootheness and radiance Delivers ultimate protection against external stress factors, such as free radicals Size: 1.35 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

sisley r.
Over hyped, over priced, over packaging with their crystal looking goblets. I got to try out some deluxe samples. I wasnt impressed and I have tried many many skin care products. Nope for me.
Luisana H.
Most wonderful product I have ever had and I have tried a lot of high end skin care lines. From La Mer to Cle de peau beaute. This one is the best. Results are visible after first use. Got a lot of complements on my skin complexion .
The box was original, product was unopened , unused , authentic and fresh.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ
Absolutely love this product. Super pricey but does an amazing job moisturizing my extremely dry skin. A little goes a long way. I only use one pump and it works.
Tayla W.
It's very rare to find a moisturizer that actually makes your phone's appearance look better. This product really makes me feel and look recharges in the morning! Worth the money :))
Sarah C.
Bellevue, WA
This cream, is the most expensive definitely, I have ever seen. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and looks extremely like something that costs 600 dollars. It was effective, thankfully. I just would like to see its price drop, even just a little bit
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I Liked this product after I used it all up. It took a little while for me to notice a change in my skin but eventually I noticed more hydration and an all over glow
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
I love this serum. It delivers retinol but is also pretty moisturizing. I've seen great improvements in the texture of my skin
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
I love la prairie products. They are great in quality even tho they are pricey. I highly recommend any of their products
Elizabeth B.
Southbury , CT
Great product. Concentrated formula that doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Bought once but haven't repurchased based on cost
Thairy U.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044

Excelent! very good product. I'm happy to use it in my day. It is a safe purchase in our home