BY LA PRAIRIE

Perfected tone and texture from top to toes. Uncover your ageless skin. This silky, translucent gel is formulated with mineral-rich gem powders, rosa centifola, smithsonite extract and our exclusive cellular complex to polish and condition your whole body. After all, mineral exfoliation is a remarkably simple and effective way to see dramatic and immediate results. Cellular Mineral Body Exfoliator gently refines the skin by removing dead skin cells that can dull the complexion while delighting the senses with its rich and silky feel. Skin is soft, silky, smooth to the touch. Benefits: Sweeps away dry dead skin cells and dry skin patches Cushions skin with a light veil of moisture Enhances skin's ability to accept treatment benefits How to use: Use two or three times a week in the shower, AM or PM. Apply on moistened body and massage using gentle circular motions paying particular attention to elbows, knees and heels. Rinse well; pat dry and follow with La Prairie moisturising body product. 200ml Laboratoires La Prairie's ascent to skin perfection unveiled a state-of-the-art range of cellular treatments based on the La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex. Only found in La Prairie products, these age-fighting ingredients deliver nutrients essential to the health, vitality and overall appearance of your skin. see more...

Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This stuff feels amazing during usage and after. However, I doubt it has really had any lasting effects on my skin and the price is absurd. I would recommend the Sugar Face Polish by Fresh instead for a fraction of the price.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
I have read wonderful reviews of the creams of this brand, which have me very curious and at the same time to the expectation, since all the reviews I have read are positive and I would really love to try this cream to see how it works in me, yes It fulfills what it promises to give my own experience, my own honest review to be able to recommend it.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Very good exfoliator/peeling, but I hate the price tag to be honest. It leaves your skin very smooth and soft. Also the scent is very nice and the ingredients are very effective for the body skin. I used to have dry skin on my body and this has been a life changer.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Great exfoliation product. You can tell is excellent quality because it does not hurt your skin, I did not have any allergic reaction on the contrary, my skin look just like new
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
The cellular mineral body exfoliant was great for my skin. The product helped remove all my dead skin and left My face soft and smooth.