BY LA PRAIRIE

This Cellular Hydralift firming mask from La Prairie immediately smoothes, calms, and moisturizes dry, dehydrated skin. The fast-acting, non-drying mask helps to reduce redness and micro-stress and relaxes the skin. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tiffani  W.
Tiffani W.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is the best mask out there. You get what you pay for here. It costs a lot but the results feel immediate. I purchased mine at Nordstroms. I applied at night prior to my normal routine. It only takes 3 minutes and comes with a brush applicator. When I woke up I felt more hydrated and firm. I am still getting used to the firming feeling on my neck.
Karla W.
Karla W.
The price can be a bit daunting but if you're looking for something that will truly work look no further. I saw improvements in my skin within 1 week of use. Muy skin was softer and more supple. Within a month it was more radiant and fine lines were diminished. Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Fell in love with this when I first tried it . I really wasn't going to keep it because it honestly is pricy but well worth it ! You have my word . So far I been liking it & so has my husband. We like to keep up with our skin.
Taylere B.
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Again with the outrageously priced skincare... La Prairie is an incredible brand that knows what they're doing. This product will make you look 19 again.... toned, tight, plump. Ugh it's so good... WHY is it so expensive.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I like this mask. While it is quite pricey, it's nice as a treat yourself item. Very soothing and moisturizing. Not sure if I'd buy agin but that's solely based on price.