BY LA PRAIRIE

This Cellular Hydralift firming mask from La Prairie immediately smoothes, calms, and moisturizes dry, dehydrated skin. The fast-acting, non-drying mask helps to reduce redness and micro-stress and relaxes the skin. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tiffani W.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is the best mask out there. You get what you pay for here. It costs a lot but the results feel immediate. I purchased mine at Nordstroms. I applied at night prior to my normal routine. It only takes 3 minutes and comes with a brush applicator. When I woke up I felt more hydrated and firm. I am still getting used to the firming feeling on my neck.
Karla W.
The price can be a bit daunting but if you're looking for something that will truly work look no further. I saw improvements in my skin within 1 week of use. Muy skin was softer and more supple. Within a month it was more radiant and fine lines were diminished. Definitely recommend!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Fell in love with this when I first tried it . I really wasn't going to keep it because it honestly is pricy but well worth it ! You have my word . So far I been liking it & so has my husband. We like to keep up with our skin.
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Again with the outrageously priced skincare... La Prairie is an incredible brand that knows what they're doing. This product will make you look 19 again.... toned, tight, plump. Ugh it's so good... WHY is it so expensive.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I like this mask. While it is quite pricey, it's nice as a treat yourself item. Very soothing and moisturizing. Not sure if I'd buy agin but that's solely based on price.
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Such a luxurious feeling after using this mask. My face felt hydrated and rejuvenated. La Prairie never fails to impress.
Eba D.
Orlando, FL
Only the best skin care brand. It is a bit peicy but it will solve all your acne and dry skin problems
Gressier M.
4 rue du saleve , Gaillard
BENEFITS
Captures and sets water in the skin for long lasting hydration
Helps restore the function of the hydrolipidic barrier to help the skin retain its natural moisture
Neutralizes the effects of aging and skin dryness of environmental factors
Latifa D.
Dubai
Great mask but I’m talking about caviar réparateur nuit , it’s a sleep in mask that you can apply before go to bed and rinse it in the morning . Give a gooey healthy look even if you doesn’t have enough sleep it’s very pricy but it does work like a magic , if you can afford it you should buy it