BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie By La Prairie Skin Care La Prairie Cellular Eye Make Up Remover--125Ml/4.2Oz For Women A Full-Bodied, Rich Floral.

Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I found that this didn't do a great job removing makeup. My cheapy sams club makeup removing wipes was able to completely remove all of my makeup with just one wipe at the fraction of the cost. The only upside of this product is how luxurious it smells, but it better smell good for the paycheck I dropped to purchase it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Altus, OK
This is a great product! Works like a dream. Took away one star because I have to make two passes over my skin to get everything off completely. Love this ingredients. I would recommend to others. I bought mine online.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
This is a really good makeup remover! Sometimes certain makeup removers leave your face feeling greasy or oily but this one does not. It's not pricey at all and I always use this to take off my makeup!
Heatherr C.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
One word ; Spectacular . takes all my makeup off with one wipe & a little does along way with this product. It has the perfect balance of oils in it so it dont leave your face ridiculously oily.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
After a long day of using makeup this product is fantastic !! To remove it all away instantly and your face feels so much better :)!
Rosalba V.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
It did help this eye makeup remover i actually use this one a lot especially if my eyeliners its really waterproof
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.
Great eye makeup remover, doesn't sting when it gets in the eyes very gentle! Great staple for any skin type!
Emma B.
Emma B.
This is a good effective eye makeup remover I would recommend it but it is also extremely pricey though
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
The best makeup remover ! I definetly recommend this to my friends doesnt leave ur skin sticky
Jade L.
Jade L.
Windsor , Ontario
Iv gotten a sample of this before when I wore heavy winged eyeliner and it worked wonders! Not too oily