BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie By La Prairie Skin Care Anti Aging Stress Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz For Women A Full-Bodied, Rich Floral. see more...

ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
La Prairie Anti Aging Stress Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By La Prairie is a gret anti-aging cream. La Prairie Anti Aging Stress Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By La Prairie is a bit pricy so I haven't stuck with the product. Cost about 130 dollars. I would recommend if you have afford to keep purchasing La Prairie Anti Aging Stress Cream--50Ml/1.7Oz By La Prairie.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Lubbock, TX
This cream does wonders for my skin! I've been using it for about a month but very sparingly since it's very pricey but I've noticed significantly results
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mansfield
I use this for my stress and it is really helpful. It feels very smoothing and it very light. I would say this is effective the more you apply it.
Smells amazing!! I do not use this product every night I use it either every week or every other week.  It gives my face a lot hydration
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
This is one of my favorite creams! It's so soothing and I saw results after two weeks of using!
Charlie R.
Charlie R.
Wasn't overly impressed for such a high end skincare brand...I returned this product and tried la mer instead!!! I used this product for 4 weeks and never saw a difference at all in my skin! The price point is sky high, and yet I have used far better drug store creams- I would not repurchase and would not recomend to anyone!