La Prairie Anti-Aging Night Cream

by La Prairie

La Prairie Anti-Aging Night Cream helps reduce skin damage at the cellular level by significantly increasing skin's hydration to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin, reduce wrinkles, and provide powerful anti-oxidant benefits. It also activates the skin's purification system, helps extend the life of young, vital cells and significantly increases hydration. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Repairs, firms, maintains, and protects face For all skin types Apply nightly after cleansing and toning. May be used alone or over Anti-Aging Longevity Serum, or any other Swiss cellular serum (all sold separately) Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic Nighttime complement to Anti-Aging Day Cream SPF 30 (sold separately) Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

FooR what skin is it? Is it worth it? I am 30 and have acne for too rich creams
You guys think this is worth it?
How many use La Prairie and how do you guys like it compares to La mer? I love both!
Start your review of La Prairie Anti-Aging Night Cream!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Just got this product, based on reviews i hear it gets the job done so i cannot wait to try this and the results myself
Gabby E.
I love night creams and this keeps my face moisturized and glowing in the morning. It is expensive so I do not use it daily but I save it for the days that I do a mud mask after work. It feels so luxurious and really gets the job done. I might not repurchase because there are cheaper options out there but I will see how this jar lasts.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My sister gave this to me for my birthday, along with a couple other little items. My entire skincare routine is comprised of Tatcha beauty items, but since my sister purchased this for me, I definitely wasn't going to let this go to waste. I had never tried any of La Prairie's skincare items before and I was pleasantly surprised. This moisturizer totally lived up to its claims and the nights that I have used this cream, I have woken up to such gorgeous, baby soft skin. This face moisturizer definitely leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated. Since I have sensitive, combination skin, this isn't a product that I would use every night (I usually use my Tatcha skincare regimen), but on nights where I feel like my skin needs some extra moisture, this cream is perfect.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best night creams around it a little on the expensive side but works wonders
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This is a luxurious treatment at home to pamper your skin and prevent aging. I only buy this brand on special occasions because it's expensive but it feels so great when you use it often. You can noticeably see your skin complexion and firmness recovery with mighty use. If you can afford go for it, you won't regret. If you travel a lot check the duty free store they almost always carry this brand.
Amy C.
Washington, DC
The BEST. Totally worth the money. Ultra-hydrating. I will try other things and always go back to this, and I’ll notice a difference after just one night. My skin is so soft and dewy when I wake up in the morning. I just it over the Strivectin-AR night treatment - a fantastic combo!
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
Best! Best! Best night care ever! Amazing smell, awesome texture, perfect effect. It’s pricey but you will fall in love
Adams B.
This has a great formula. It is lightweight yet thoroughly moisturizing. This is my first time with the brand and the results are great! I received this cream from a friend.
Lily C.
This is a great night cream for dry and aging skin. The texture is luxurious and smooth. A little really goes a long way with this cream! The love the scent too. It's very gentle on the skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend this product. Although it's pricey, I have seen improvements (more hydration and less noticeable fine line) in my skin after using this product.
OlgaLear31517 C.
In just a couple of weeks you can se the difference in your skin, its really soft, it has a light scent but its am amazing product. I use it for the first time and it became a favorite! A little high on price but its Worth it