Add a Photo

By LA PRAIRIE
whylecni r.
whylecni r.

Cómo mi piel se veía hermosa, a pesar de los problemas de envasado e higiene He encontrado una fundación que me encanta. Vi la reseña de un YouTuber, Tati. Ella también revisó La Prairie Cellular suizo Ice Crystal transformación crema protector solar amplio espectro, recomiendo swatching primero. Me gusta aplicarlo con un cepillo plano (uso MAC 191) y terminarlo con cuñas o una licuadora de belleza. No utilizo una cartilla en absoluto, sólo una fina capa de La Mer SPF 50 y dura todo el día.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Exton, PA

How my skin looked beautiful, despite the packaging and hygienic concerns I have found a foundation that I absolutely love. I watched the review of a YouTuber, Tati. She also reviewed La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum, I recommend swatching both first. I like applying it with a flat brush (I use MAC 191) and finishing it with wedges or a beauty blender. I do not use a primer at all, just a thin layer of La Mer SPF 50 and it lasts all day.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Saint James, NY

This foundation blends like magic. it isn't too cakey but is also great coverage. In addition is tays on all day! i almost never have to touch it up which is huge for me
Emilee G.
Emilee G.

Love this foundation! It gives off such a perfection airbrush look and blends in perfectly with any skin tone.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC

Are la prairie items worth the $$$? The products seem great, but the prices so steep especially for a girl in her 20s. Any advice?

Join Now