BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Age Management Balancer--/8.4OZ Design House: La Prairie Year Introduced: 1993 Fragrance Notes: A Full-bodied Rich Floral. Recommended Use: Romantic see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Mallory G.
New Caney, TX
Perfect for everyday moisturizing or even for usin it once a week. Sometimes I wake up with combination type skin and this is perfect for balancing everything out.
kuku k.
For me, this allows the products that follow to fully take effect and my skin effectively absorbs the products. I don't know if it's because of this toner but once my regimen is complete, I can feel my skin tingle as if the products are working. This products is also supposed to allow maximum cell turnover so the products in your regimen can fully take effect. For myself this does the job.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite toners of all times. It truly does everything it claims to do and gets every single last bit of makeup and grime left on your face after you think you have truly cleaned your face...it proves you wrong. I've seen such an improvement in the texture of my skin too since using this product.
Mahenoor K.
I used this every day and have been for the last six months. Since the brand is so pricey I did my research before buying. This toner promotes the most cell turnover leading to the utmost absorption and effectiveness from all your other skin care products. It's amazing and smells divine.
Marialejandra R.
Orlando, FL
i bought this for my mom and she loves this stuff. it helps her mature skin. this brand is one of the best in the world. it a a little bit pricey but it gets the job done. so i really recommend this product for mature skin. oily dry or combination. its grear
This brand has worked for me and my mother and sisters and we been using it for almost 3 years and it's not that pricey very good price for it
estephanie c.
muy bueno este producto este todo lo que promete habra que ponerlo a prueba de todos las piel y asi por que a unas le funciona a otra no
Danielle S.
Huntington, WV
Very very effective.. Didnt over dry my skin.. But didnt care for the scent though.. Too strong
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This was super pricey but worth every penny I think. So for that reason I'd repurchase.
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
The best for if you think your starting to age. It's very effective and prevents any sigas of aging.