BY LA PINTA

Imani H.
As far as infused tequilas go this is the best one I've ever had. I had it for the first time in Mexico and came home with 2 bottles. It tastes amazing!!! I've only had it straight because I don't think you need to add anything to it; it's that good. If I did have to mix it I would probably go with a sangria approach to it to build on the fruity flavor. If you don't like the taste of alcohol this is a good one to try because it tastes just like fruit.
Auranelly A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Oh goodness, Yass ! My favorite tequila ! Pretty smooth & tasteful. It can be a little hard to find sometimes but I always get it for special events.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Love this pomegranate infused tequila. I like it plain on the rocks.has a very nice Flavor.kind of on the expensive side.
Gabriela V.
This tequila is absolutely delicious. It's not overpowering so it can be easily sipped or used for mixed drinks.
Eileen h.
Love this great taste alone or with a tropical mixer I love drinking this in the summer time with my friends
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
Nice taste and good lookig bottle pomegranate adds an extra little I wasn't expecting at first
Victoria H.
bonao
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Muy buen tequila. Ideal para shots y con limón y azúcar. Me encanta su sabor. En supermercados se puede conseguir y en colmados
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is very tasty it's also very eye catching I love sending this as a gift friends are always happy to receive
Marissa B.
ELKHORN, WI
What would you use as a mixer? Or would it be best as a shot?
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Can you actually taste the pomegranate in the tequila?
Jamie A.
What's your favorite way to drink this? Looks intriguing
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
What is your favorite mixer for this?
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
How smooth is this? Can you really taste the pomegranate? Also is it best for sipping/shots/mixed drinks?