La Petite Robe Noire

Eau de Toilette

I’ve heard this smells similar to Tom Ford Lost Cherry, how does the longevity compare?
Could someone describe how sweet this is? I know it's a difficult question, but any comparison to other fragrances would help :)
Is it a long lasting perfume? Approximately how long does it last?
Start your review of La Petite Robe Noire!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
La Petite Robe Noire uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Online
I have a special Holiday edition with crystalline glitter. I am entranced by the old fashion atomizer. The puff applicator dispenses the scent and the microscopic crystal dust. Beautiful!
Aritzabel A.
I can have a fair review because I never try this perfume before , I’ll love to try it
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. The scent isn’t too overpowering, it’s sweet and floral and just right. I smelled this for the first time when I took my first trip to Paris, so it has some memories ties to it for me. I had always wanted to purchase this since then, but it is pricey. I got it as a Christmas gift last year, and I only use it for special occasions. I loooovvvveee this and I wish I could wear it everyday. I recommend to everyone if you can afford it.
Loretta H.
La Petite Robe Noire uploaded by Loretta H.
Very nice mature cherry, almond cola scent. It took me a few sprays to get over that medicinal smell but when it dries down it blooms into a really nice cherry almond scent.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
I received a sample of this perfume, from a friend from Paris, with a few gifts for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. This is the best smelling perfume I've ever tried and I try a lot of fragrances. I like Tori Burch and used to wear Armani diamonds and sometimes I wear Gucci but this blows all of them out of the water. However, it is expensive so unfortunately to get a full bottle, it would need it to be a gift lol and Guerlain doesn't do roll-ons either so you have to buy the full bottle. It has a more intense scent, like a barely there feminine musk. Not a fruity or flowery smell; at least for the regular one. They do have other versions but the original is the best. It's a very unique scent. I get stopped in the store whenever I wear a sample and people ask what I'm wearing. Overall I love this perfume and I plan on begging for it for Christmas lol.
Nataliia B.
La Petite Robe Noire uploaded by Nataliia B.
Aroma, like all "dresses", light and delicate, fruit-floral with a gentle train. Scent notes: Top notes: Jasmine, rose and green notes; Heart notes: Cherry, Orange blossom and Green apple; Base notes: patchouli, White ambergris and White musk. To me, too simple and uninteresting.
Evin M.
Calistoga, Ca
This is a fragrance I reach for all fall and winter long. It was a gift and I immediately fell in love with the unique scent. It's my second or third bottle of Guerlain perfume and I knew what great products they are so I was excited to add this to my collection! It's very strong so a small spritz is all you need and it will last all day. Plus, it's a heavier scent so it's perfect for the cooler weather. I tend to reach for something else in the warmer months, but if you love perfume this one is a must!
Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
Not only is the bottle adorable, but this smells so fantastic! It's a long lasting scent that only gets better throughout the day. I personally like it better as the day progresses. I've received a ton of compliments and questions about this little lovely. Highly recommended if you're looking for a nice, feminine scent that's not overpowering.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I thought I would love this from the description and instead I ended up hating it! I wore it once! The scent is so strong that it gave me a headache within an hour of putting it on! I ended up giving this away!
Rebecca K.
The Woodlands, TX
I bought this at the Guerlain store in Paris and immediately fell in love! It’s unlike any other perfume I have. The fragrance is strong at first but fades throughout the day to a beautiful scent. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura A.