La Morena Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, 27.75 oz uploaded by Alicia H.La Morena Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, 27.75 oz uploaded by Alicia H.

BY LA MORENA #41 in Pickled Vegetables

Buy on Walmart
Alicia H.
I have tried many Jalapeños and these have been the best, because they are very hot to the point where the food tastes great! I like it because The more youneat the more you like. They are savory and I like to eat these all the time, i recommend these and use the juice in the popcorn. Just try them .
Jocelyn V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
You're a sucker for spicy foods this is definitely something you should think about adding to your food nine does it give it flavor spiciness it's just super good
Lina R.
I love the label, that is what Drew me to these jalapeños the first time. They aren't too spicy which I know some people will like. I do like my jalapeños with a little crunch to them, and these didn't have any. Kinda mushy.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I loooove these jalapenos ! They are so good and even though they come in a can, they taste great. I love to eat these with my popcorn
Maria D.
Easley, SC
I love these i put them on poplcorn and just about everything i always have some in the house
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
I could eat these all day any day. I add them to all different foods when cooking
Anita S.