La Morena Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, 27.75 oz uploaded by Alicia H.La Morena Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, 27.75 oz uploaded by Alicia H.

BY LA MORENA

Buy on Walmart
Lina R.
I love the label, that is what Drew me to these jalapeños the first time. They aren't too spicy which I know some people will like. I do like my jalapeños with a little crunch to them, and these didn't have any. Kinda mushy.
Jocelyn V.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
You're a sucker for spicy foods this is definitely something you should think about adding to your food nine does it give it flavor spiciness it's just super good
Maria D.
Easley, SC
I love these i put them on poplcorn and just about everything i always have some in the house
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I loooove these jalapenos ! They are so good and even though they come in a can, they taste great. I love to eat these with my popcorn
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day any day. I add them to all different foods when cooking
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
I have tried many Jalapeños and these have been the best, because they are very hot to the point where the food tastes great! I like it because The more youneat the more you like. They are savory and I like to eat these all the time, i recommend these and use the juice in the popcorn. Just try them .
Anita S.