La Moderna Vanilla Cookies

La Moderna Vanilla Cookies: Great taste see more...

Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
Sadly I don't like these only because i like my cookies to have like sugar overload on them. But if you're into cookies without the sugar on them then these are for you
Lindsay V.
Louisville, KY
I like them for a snack, asking as I'm not craving something really sweet. They're filling, but not dessert sweet. For those who don't like sugar overload, this would be perfect.
Yoselin V.
My favorites I love to eat them with coffee n very filling . N my Baby loves them. I would say these the the best when u need a snack for you or you're kids.