La Moderna Maria Cookie uploaded by maria c.

BY LA MODERNA

Wholesale La Moderna 21Z Maria Cookie Box *1Y

• "These cookie bring back so many memories." in 1 review
Nathaniel S.
Albuquerque, NM
I will always think about getting some of these from the cookie jar at me grandma's... Then sneaking back to get some more! They are a simple cookie not too sweet but very enjoyable and bring back some good memories, they are good alone or even better with some milk.
Karen r.
I love to give this to my daughter since they get tender really fast and she wont choke on them.good for some cake recepies
Yesenia D.
Growing up in a Hispanic household these cookies were always around. My mom always enjoyed dipping them in her coffee
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
This cookies are perfect to make desserts, and it is perfect to combined with cheese cream or anything than you want
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
You haven't lived if you've never dumped these in a glass of milk and ate them with a spoon! Best things everrrrrr.
luciana c.
Dallas, TX
I love to eat this cookie crushed with milk. I remember my childhood in Brazil. With butter is great too.
Odalys C.
We enjoy eating this with cream! It's so good to wet them in milk and they are soft and not as sweet!
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Son geniales para comer como merienda o para hacer postres como torta o con helados son muy ricas!!
yaretzy O.
Who don't love ICONIC Mexican cookies? I been eating them since I was little and I still love them!
Jenni S.
I remember these they are so good especially with milk i use to eat this every day for breakfast
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
How do you guys eat these cookies with? Any recipes?
ShyAnne W.
Who else loves these so much