La Moderna: Fideo Macaroni, 7 Oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY LA MODERNA

100% durum semolina Mexico's number one pasta see more...

Buy on Target
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
 esta sopa me encanta para mis nenes un sabor tan rico quien no va amar este delicioso fideo yo lo hago con pollo oh con papitas para mis hijos mi mamá lo usaba para mi y mis hermanos ahora yo lo uso para mis hijos ya se a buelto una traducción familiar esto realmente me encanta nunca falta en mi almacén de comida además el precio es increible siempre compro unas seis bolsas
Maria S.
Apo, AP
Esta pasta es muy buena. Siempre la he usado. En mexico es muy fácil de conseguir y me emocioné al verla en el supermercado aquí en US. Puedes hacer infinidad de cosas, desde una sopa de pollo con pasta hasta Mac & cheese. La recomiendo
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This was the bomb growing up. So easy to make and easy to change the flavors up. I need to learn how to make this for my kids the way my mom made it. So affordable.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
When I'm being lazy I make my daughter this fideo! So easy to make and it's so good! You can make it healthy by putting in potatoes or carrots with celery. I bought this at HEB but you can also find it at WalMart!
Liz A.
This specific brand is cheaper to buy than most Hispanic brands like El Mexicano. And the quality I think it's better. I always make sure I am well stocked up with different varieties of the fideos. My daughter loves this type of soup. You can make just about anything with this versatile noodle, and it's easy to make and takes less than 15 min to cook, so if you want to make an authentic soup, this is your product!
Patricia G.
YUMA, AZ
love this soup!! brings back so many memories when my mom would make it for me as a kid and now I gladly make this for my daughter it is super delicious we love it!
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
Loove this soup so much! My mom makes it all the time! Had such a great flavor and so easy to make, it's so inexpensive and you can basically find it anywhere which is awesome!
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
La Moderna fideo soups are delicious, My mom made this for us most of the time throughout our childhood and we loved it, now I make it for my kids and they love it as well, I think it's because it tastes sooo good and the awesome different shapes they have I #HIGHLY recommend these I love adding vegetables and it gives it an even better flavor.... they are also very cheap I usually get these 3 for $1.00
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I grew up eating fideo and I still love it. i follow my moms recipe she always made and its the bomb with some tacos or burritos! I love this brand, La Moderna, they have a ton of different shaped pastas and they are always like 2 for a $1. These little pasta packs are also perfect for adding just the right amount of noodles into a soup recipe. I always have a couple bags on hand.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This soup brings back so many memories!! I grew up eating this soup. My mom would make it in a tomato base and sometimes add different vegetables. I've also seen it as more of a pasta side dish. It's just like thin spaghetti that works as noodles in soup. It's super cheap too!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Who else loves these!?? I know I Do!