La Moderna: Fideo Macaroni, 7 Oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY LA MODERNA

100% durum semolina Mexico's number one pasta see more...

Buy on Target*
Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
 esta sopa me encanta para mis nenes un sabor tan rico quien no va amar este delicioso fideo yo lo hago con pollo oh con papitas para mis hijos mi mamá lo usaba para mi y mis hermanos ahora yo lo uso para mis hijos ya se a buelto una traducción familiar esto realmente me encanta nunca falta en mi almacén de comida además el precio es increible siempre compro unas seis bolsas
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
Esta pasta es muy buena. Siempre la he usado. En mexico es muy fácil de conseguir y me emocioné al verla en el supermercado aquí en US. Puedes hacer infinidad de cosas, desde una sopa de pollo con pasta hasta Mac & cheese. La recomiendo
Jackie M.
Esta sopa de fideo me encanta como se hace. La puedes friar en la cazuela con aceite y ponerle verdura para darle sabor y se hace en unos veinte minutos depiendo en la medida de el grano de sopa. La recomiendo es buena calidad y dura mucho y no se vence rapido.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This was the bomb growing up. So easy to make and easy to change the flavors up. I need to learn how to make this for my kids the way my mom made it. So affordable.
Lissette A.
This is the go to pasta for fideo or any tyoe of soup. Even the other shaped pastas are great. You can get wheels, alphabet letters, conch shells. They cost 3 for a dollar at my local super market.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this . I remember my mom used to make this almost all the time I guess the sauce depends if it is good or not. She would make it with this orange sauce. It's super affordable it can feed a big family and it's really fast to cook
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
When I'm being lazy I make my daughter this fideo! So easy to make and it's so good! You can make it healthy by putting in potatoes or carrots with celery. I bought this at HEB but you can also find it at WalMart!
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
I stock up on sopa every time I go to the market, my little ones love it and it's simple to make. Sometimes I'll add some vegetables to it but for the most part I'll just make it by itself.
Adriana M.
Honestly. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ whenever I'm feeling sick or homesick, make some of this soup. This is probably one of the few things I can make so I'm super happy when it turns out good.
Liz A.
This specific brand is cheaper to buy than most Hispanic brands like El Mexicano. And the quality I think it's better. I always make sure I am well stocked up with different varieties of the fideos. My daughter loves this type of soup. You can make just about anything with this versatile noodle, and it's easy to make and takes less than 15 min to cook, so if you want to make an authentic soup, this is your product!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Who else loves these!?? I know I Do!