La Moderna: Fideo Macaroni, 7 Oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY LA MODERNA

100% durum semolina Mexico's number one pasta see more...

Buy on Target*
Liz A.
This specific brand is cheaper to buy than most Hispanic brands like El Mexicano. And the quality I think it's better. I always make sure I am well stocked up with different varieties of the fideos. My daughter loves this type of soup. You can make just about anything with this versatile noodle, and it's easy to make and takes less than 15 min to cook, so if you want to make an authentic soup, this is your product!
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This soup brings back so many memories!! I grew up eating this soup. My mom would make it in a tomato base and sometimes add different vegetables. I've also seen it as more of a pasta side dish. It's just like thin spaghetti that works as noodles in soup. It's super cheap too!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
The #Lomoderna noodles bring me back to my childhood. This is what my mom used to make soup whenever I was sick. The noodles are good quality, easy to make, and very tasty. Perfect to throw into some chicken broth, and great if you want to make alphabet soup!
Yesenia R.
Los angeles, CA
My mother makes this at times! I love it! My favorite type of soup when my mom uses this pasta. Its good value and affordable , It can be found in many store and markets. I'm satisfied with this and well I love it! Grew up with it !
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
My mother in law knows how to make this to perfection. I can make it but it doesn't taste as good as hers. It's like rice if you don't know how to do it.. just don't! But once you learn you good to go. Makes a great side dish.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This brand and type of pasta is perfect for making Sopa de Fideo. My mom would always make that for me as a kid and she still does whenever I visit home. I love making it myself now too. Best part is that it's inexpensive.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Nothing tastes better than a warm soup on a cold day. It's super affordable and tastes great. Great thing about it you can make the soup however you want and add as many ingredients to your soup. :-)
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Sin duda alguna estas sopas son muy ricas y super rapido de preparar. Mi mama creció comiendo estas sopas al igual k yo y as hora yo se las cocino a mis hijas y les gusta mucho.
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
These noddles are so cheap everywhere they are about 25 -30 cents I buy mine at stater Bros I buy this to make a chicken soup 😋 I would definitely recommend
Stephanie C.
Cornelius, OR
I always make so sure to stock up on fideo. My children love this sopa, i always make them for lunch or dinner its a favorite in my house.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
Who else loves these!?? I know I Do!