BY LA MODERNA

1 Bag = 7 oz; Enriched Macaroni - Elbow. 100% Durum semolina. Mexico's No. 1 pasta. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2924300010'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• What other brilliant recipes have you made? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter is in love with these kind! She always tells me in Spanish "Ma Sopita, Sopita" lol & i know exactly what she wants. This is her favorite and I'm glad that there so easy to do. Since i have a crazy family, that at rimes we allwant something different. Though i love there taste as well.
Wessam S.
Wheeling, IL
Absolutely love these. You can use them for so many things but growing up my mom would make soup. And I still to this day make that soup. They are so many different kinds of noodles you can choose from
Emily A.
Three have many uses. One of my favorite uses fire these is making a hot Mexican soup with them. Adding vegetables and chicken inside woukd make a perfect dinner or lunch.
Sonia M.
This was my childhood, whether it was by itself with chicken with melted cheese or with lime it was always good. Doesn't have any artificial taste whatsoever
Melissa M.
I love La Moderna pasta. My mom used it when I was a child and now I cook soup with this pasta about once a week. Love the variety and ease of cooking it.
Daisy G.
These are always a must have when I go grocery shopping ! Very delcious and great amount and very inexpensive !! My favorite pasta for soups ever !
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
On lazy days or cold days I make this for my family, a soup with a can of tomato sauce, chicken bouillon and cooked chicken pieces. yum.
Jennifer R.
Commerce City, CO
These are so economic and good! My mom would use these for all sorts of things when I was young. Now I even use them
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Great noodles to make soup and macaroni salad. They cook very fast and get very tender in a short amount of time.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Trusted brand for pasta in my family. Use it to make tomato based pasta soups "fideos" to pair with chicken.
Emily A.
What other brilliant recipes have you made?