BY LA MER #92 in Night Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, the heart of La Mar's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Creme de la Mar a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is so comforting to the skin! I have dry skin and this gives my skin the hydration it needs. I notice improvement in overall tone and texture of my skin as well. It is one of the more expensive creams but it's one of the only ones that is worth spending the money!
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this moisturizer. I was only able to try a sample but I loved it while it lasted! Super creamy formula. When I wore it overnight I could totally see a difference in the firmness of my skin! I so wish I could afford it full size! Definitely game changing.
Daniela R.
Loveeee, is so thick and creamy that my skin feels like velvet when I wake up. The packaging is also gorgeous, it goes so well with my other pieces on my bathroom shelf. It is very pricy but it will last you foreeever! I would recommend this product to friends that would like to splurge on a night cream
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is better suited for dryer skin types. I have oily skin. I do use it more in the dryer and colder months but is a little too heavy for me. Isn’t worth the price in my opinion. Smells fine.
Vanessa S.
middleton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream. I swear by it. It’s application is so smooth and refreshing. My skin doesn’t get oily on it at all. And it keeps my skin hydrated all day. It’s on the pricier side but worth every penny
Crystal D.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I received this as a sample from a networking event I attended and I’m so glad I got it because I fell in love instantly I live in a very tropical climate area and this was perfect for my skin I have combination skin and I only wear this at night it is amazing and my holy grail.
Julia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WORTH EVERY PENNY! I know products like this aren’t budget friendly, but if you’re dealing with dry skin, this is amazing. Very hydrating and leaves the skin feeling awesome.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m yes anything Lamar is usually pretty quality in a really good product and up loving this and would definitely buy more if I could but Lamar is usually very very expensive set something that I like to spoil myself with and splurge every now and then
David M.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super super good!!! I️ hate the price but the effect it gave my skin was amazing!!!  I️ don’t particularly like the scent either but the effect it gives is worth smelling like a little old lady.
Hoa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and it is definitely worth the hype. I do wish the price isn't expensive. I'm hoping there will be some sort of sale going on for Lamer so I can get it cheaper than the original price.