BY LA MER #47 in Night Cream

This cooling gel moisturizer is infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, the heart of La Mar's profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Creme de la Mar a legend, leaving skin deeply hydrated and refreshed. It is ideal for warm-weather climates. see more...

• Would you say this product is actually worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I received a sample of this cream and I was so excited to finally be able to try this celebrity favorite. This cream/brand is SO expensive, so I naturally thought this cream would be amazing. I wasn't overly impressed. I have dry skin and I don't feel like it moisturized at all. It's a very thick cream but I felt like it just sat on top of my skin, instead of absorbing and hydrating. I'm glad I was given a sample, so that I don't have to waste my money on such an expensive cream.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I would like to say it’s good but overrated. I received this as a gift with purchase and I felt like I needed more product for it to work more than regular creams I’ve used. But it felt nice on the skin but nothing my other creams haven’t done to be honest. I did notice my skin was more firm and supple and Baby like but the price is way too steep, if this goes on sale I would purchase definitely but as of now I still have some left.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Natalie H.
laurel , MS
A little goes a long way! This is very expensive. Wait till the Sephora sale in November to splurge on an item like this. I love the ingredients and how silky it feels on my face. I also cut my finger and applied this to it and swear it started to heal much faster than anything else!
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
I’ve only used this product one time because it is very expensive. I will say I did get what I paid for and the smallest amount of product goes a long way so it does last and my skin felt extremely soft and moisturized after about 2 weeks of consistently using this. I wish it wasn’t so expensive so I could purchase regularly.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
This cream is so comforting to the skin! I have dry skin and this gives my skin the hydration it needs. I notice improvement in overall tone and texture of my skin as well. It is one of the more expensive creams but it's one of the only ones that is worth spending the money!
Winnie L.
Oh my god! If I could afford it I would buy a bottle! However I received this as a sample when I went to the La mer counter last and it was just the most amazing product I have ever used!

It didn’t break me out, it was light and deeply hydrating with an amazing fragrance
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This is a great skin softening night cream. I only give it 4 stars cause I just dont think the price is justifiable. Your mainly paying for the name. I understand they are considered a luxury brand but I've seen just as good results from other lower priced brands.
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
LOVE this moisturizer. I was only able to try a sample but I loved it while it lasted! Super creamy formula. When I wore it overnight I could totally see a difference in the firmness of my skin! I so wish I could afford it full size! Definitely game changing.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Yes, this product is wonderful and luxurious but I just can’t justify the exorbitant cost for something that doesn’t have majorly dramatic results. The cream is so thick, it’s hard to evenly distribute on my skin, even after rubbing to activate the “miracle broth”
Samantha M.
Toronto
Would you say this product is actually worth the price?