La Mer Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask 6 Masks uploaded by Jina K.La Mer Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask 6 Masks uploaded by Jina K.

BY LA MER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A super-charged sheet mask with a full ounce of The Treatment Lotion delivers a boost of healing hydration that visibly plumps and energizes for a healthy glow within minutes. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… This mask delivers a surge of deep hydration and extra energy to skin for a plump, smooth, glowing-look in minutes. Its unique micro-composition of pure jet-spun fibers gently hugs skin so you can stay active while the mask delivers a concentrated surge of healing hydration. It also soothes redness and improves skin's texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Miracle Broth™, the cell-renewing elixir at the heart of La Mer, is formulated with hand-harvested sea kelp and other nutrients and minerals unlocked via a natural fermentation process. Surging with vital energies, it empowers the five facets of healing moisture, regeneration, soothing, smoothing and radiance helping bring skin back to its healthiest center. The Revitalizing Ferment™ is a fusion of algae and 73 sea minerals to deliver deep hydration and replenish skin cells. see more...

Jina K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Yes, it is pricey also it’s amazing! There is only 6 pic in the box! This mask is very effective and easy to carry on. I use once a week and I can tell how different before and after. My skin got clear and refreshed every time I used.
Danielle D.
Long Branch
Love this product! Keeps my skin smooth and feeling fresh! I have sensitive skin and this is super gentle. I would recommend this product! Plus look at how nice the packaging is!
Alethea H.
Rancho Cucamonga
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This mask is amazing. I already use the treatment lotion daily , but this mask is exceptional. It’s like giving your face a drink of water!!! A must have for winter time
Paulina M.
Whitesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
Great sheet masks, makes you feel luxurious. Great for special occasion, beautiful packaging and great ingredients. Works very well and would highly recommend
Victoria S.
I love this stuff! If you're into skincare this is the best you can get! It's not super thick or oily. It leaves a beautiful scent and it hydrates all day!
Sheryl P.
Little Rock
For the price and Le Mer’s reputation, I expected a more emollient formula with a significant hydrating afterfeel.
Lauren J.
Garden Grove
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I can not say enough about La Mer!! I have been using their products for a year now and my skin looks and more importantly feels better than it ever has. Face was so smooth after this mask!
Aileen S.
Nashville
Purchased at: Macy's
As a fan of the hydrating moisturizer, I received samples of this mask. It is definitely hydrating for the winter months and my skin really soaked up the mask.
sara m.
Miami
Purchased at: Nordstrom
All La met products have proven to be nothing but amazing. I was hesitant with trying the face masks due to the price and considering there are other face masks companies that are reputable but again, la mer did not seize to amaze. These masks left my skin shining and smooth, like all la mer products!
Sisi R.
O M G! This mask is THE best but of course it comes with a very high price. I only use this before any special occasions. It great for hydrating, leaving my skin super soft and hydrated. Recommend for people with dry and dull skin!