La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask

bWHAT IT IS/bbrThis innovative sheet mask is infused with almost a full ounce of The Treatment Lotions energizing vitality in each application.brbr bWHAT IT DOES/bbrWith Japanese skin-hugging technology and millions of micro-fibers that deliver a concentrated surge of healing hydration this mask visibly plumps and energizes for a healthy-looking glow in minutes.brbr bHOW TO USE IT/b brUnfold and place onto clean skin for 5 minutes. Remove and massage excess into skin for an ultimate hydration and radiant energy boost.brbrulliWeb ID 3534776/li/ul

Is this worth the price? I love masks and La Mer products but am having a hard time justifying it.
Is it the good one? Does it worst this money?
Start your review of La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask!
Micayla P.
Las Vegas , NV
$30 sheet mask, great prior to big events or after a plane ride. Whenever my face is over dried from using acne products I find a hydrating mask. This one leaves your skin feeling dewy & gets rid of any dry skin spots. Id recommend as a once in awhile special occasion mask just due to the higher price point.
Stephanie L.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Of course the most renown skincare brand also makes a face mask of equal caliber. If you’re curious about this product and have the means to afford it, pull the trigger. I used this on my face and applied the rest of the product on my sunburnt body and I swear it turned into a perfect tan the next day.
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
This was not my favorite. It came with a lot of serum with was nice and made my skin feel hydrated but it burned my face. I could barley keep it on my face but I had to cause it was so expensive! Not a hit for me first time trying la mer
Ashley T.
Tampa
This mask is super hydrating and nourishing. You can almost immediately feel bad this taking effect on the skin. After you take it off and rinse your face, you can feel how soft it makes the skin.
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask is HG! However, I give it a 3 stars because of the price point, for the same price you get just buy the La Mer Essence, it is gel like and you get more for your money and lasts super long! Now onto these masks, very Hydrating, does t break you out, makes you more radiant and dewy! I use it after my La Mer The Tonic Toner. These aren’t regular mask! They have a high amount or miracle broth, once applied, I wait about 20 mins whatever is left I pat all over hands and neck etc. reduces break out with consistent use if you’re willing to pay for it. Thick sheet and doesn’t slide off, stays still. 20 mins later you can see the results! Specially the next day, I follow this mask with serums and moisturizer ... use once a week
Ashley R.
London
La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask uploaded by Ashley R.
There is a lot of product with each mask so I’d be careful when unfolding it as it can be quite slippery. However, once the mask is on the face it doesn’t move. It does contain fragrance and there was a slight tingling sensation but nothing irritating. In fact, on application, it feels cooling and after 10 minutes my skin looked plumped, hydrated and glowing. These results were visible the morning after especially when paired with their moisturising cream and renewal oil giving a youthful and radiant complexion. ⁣

However, because there is a lot of product in each application massaging too much of the serum into the skin can leave it feeling a little sticky. Overall I really enjoyed it and think it delivers on its promises so I’d definitely recommend it. Plus there are only a few hydrating masks that I’d feel comfortable wearing under makeup and this is definitely one of them.

cassie A.
I only use this one time , so it's very difficult to see more results but in one utilisation ... it's spectacular how my skin looks good ! very plumped, and more brighter !! I love !!!
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
The most expensive sheet mask I've ever used and it was really good. It was drenched in essence so it was a bit difficult to put on and even after I took it off and patted the essence in, it felt very tacky. It did start piling in some places but my skin got very hydrated and plump. Not sure if I would buy it again because of the price. But overall I did have a good experience.
Maria P.
This item is pricey, so I use it once in a while as a treat, but it is so worth it. It plumps your skin, feels like a great recovery for dull skin.
Ridley S.
What can I say? It’s an amazing mask that I picked up at duty free (along with their oil) when I was traveling from Heathrow and I used it as soon as I got home. The next day, I didn’t have my usual post travel dry skin issues- if it wasn’t so pricey, I would use it daily!