LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15

La Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation is a silken, lightweight fluid that optically erases imperfections to reveal a naturally flawless complexion. An exclusive Blue Algae Lift Ferment immediately boosts radiance while restoring firmness, clarity and brightness. Your skin is trained to sustain a smoother, softer, more lifted appearance. It offers medium coverage with the benefits of SPF 15.

Is this product as amazing as it claims? I’ve heard many beauty Influensters rave about it but I’m still scared by the price tag.
Is this same formula as the cushion foundation?
Does this give a matte or dewy finish?
Start your review of LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15!
Las Vegas , NV
I really love and enjoy this foundation. It’s simply the PERFECT medium-coverage, natural finish foundation. It’s so simple. You look so lovely when you use it.
Belfair
Review for: Crème de la Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation, 30ml
One of the best foundations I’ve ever used! Looks natural and feels like you’re wearing nothing. My skin looks great, too!
Yadkinville, NC
Not the best but not the worst. It didn't cover up all my blemishes, and it made me look a little cakey.
Covington, KY
The best of the best. Although it's pricey; the product is smooth and provides great coverage.
Bowen Island, BC
Review for: Crème de la Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15, Tan
I honestly can say that I really hate this brand. It is RIDICULOUSLY priced, terrible quality, and does NOT stand up well during day time wear. It melts off the face. And I’m not talking about it coming off in a work out. Just general day wear. Do not buy any la mer products. Not worth it.
New Castle, DE
LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by nini G.
La mer is luxe brand and that foundation is freaking cool , whole day is his place . colour is absolutely natural and price is real because quality is so cool
Warmond
It's a shame it is on the expensive side but it does wonders for my skin got as a gift a while back and absolutely love it
Moosup, CT
I love it. It's a great product.. Not the best ..but it's really nice. I really like it tbh