LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maribel F.LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Nino G.LA MER The Treatment Fluid Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Vika S.

BY LA MER

La Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation is a silken, lightweight fluid that optically erases imperfections to reveal a naturally flawless complexion. An exclusive Blue Algae Lift Ferment immediately boosts radiance while restoring firmness, clarity and brightness. Your skin is trained to sustain a smoother, softer, more lifted appearance. It offers medium coverage with the benefits of SPF 15.

Buy on Amazon
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Review for: La Mer The Treatment Fluid Foundation - Ivory more...
Umm, $110 for a foundation?! What is this voodoo? It’s freaking amazing is what it is. Overlook the price! This foundation is a real dream. It has a medium buildable coverage, and it’s stunning. It’s like airbrushed skin. Compared to the other foundations I love, Tarte rainforest of the sea and Laura Mercier, it doesn’t cake up on me and I don’t need to touch up after hours of working. It also doesn’t feel like I’m wearing foundation, which I really love.
Kaila F.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love with it! It’s extremely lightweight and feels good when you’re putting it on too. I have oily skin at times and this worked really well with that. I didn’t really experience creasing or caking up. It covered everything I needed it to cover so that was good too but It’s super pricey but if you can afford it, I would definitely get it
Cj R.
Downey, CA
First thing this item is more on the high end of makeup but it's worth it. Super lightweight on sensitive skin and the coverage is unreal. You simply need a small amount to cover all over. It's works well with mixtures of powders and foundation for a photo finish look.
Samantha M.
I am still on the fence with this foundation and at such a high price, I should love it. This provides medium coverage is dewy and luminous but will not make you oily or shiny. Lasts about 6-8hrs. This is light and blends well. Although I'm not sure if it is really "treating" anything. I have seen no difference in my lines or texture while using this. I've only used it for about 3 weeks now on and off so I will continue to use and see. Color range isn't great either for medium deep skin tones. Kind of on the yellow side.
Tara C.
Review for: No. 15 Warm Beige more...
For as much as this foundation costs I wish it worked for all skin types! I use La Mer facial products and wanted to try their makeup line. I was color matched at the counter, putting it on was easy with a real techniques sponge. Within 10 mins I looked like an orange! The foundation is not good for oily skin as it will oxidize. Because of that I don't even know about the staying power or if it seperates because I took it off right away. Bummer! The reason for 3 stars is because of the color! So far out of all the high end names La Mer has my exact color!
Vika S.
Such an amazing foundation. Well i would except it to be for $85! But seriously very much worth the investment because your face is always exposed to the sun but this will give you sun protection as well as full coverage yet your skin will feel naked, and i just love that. Its very lightweight but gives your skin such an amazing feel and look of beautiful natural looking skin!!
Laura G.
Willmar, MN
I have combination skin and i love this foundation it blends so smoothly every time I use this foundation it just looks like good skin day only downside would be the color range it seems to run yellow or orangey I got the 2nd lightest shade and it looks pretty warm however i wear bronzer and since its summer it works out beautifully I would say this is similar to the koh gen do foundation but with more coverage also did not break me out at all and I have sensitive skin.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation, it has lasted me a long time although the price tag is pretty painful. The reason why this is one of my HG foundations is because I have extremely dry skin, most foundations no matter how much it says its for "dry skin" would make me look extremely cakey and flakes everywhere. If you have a similar issue this is one of the best foundations for looking natural on the skin, gives a dewy finish and has light- med coverage.
Yuly M.
I was very skeptical to try this foundation for obvious reasons... The price. Yes it retails high but let me tell you, after wearing this a few times I have fallen in love. This foundation just enhances my skin, it's easy to build coverage but a little goes such a long way. I wouldn't recommend this for those with extreme hyper pigmentation but for those with mild discoloration I would for sure give this a try.
Maranda V.
Alanson, MI
I really like some of La Mer's products but this foundation wasn't for me. I got a couple samples from Nordstrom when I purchased the La mer concealer. 1st off they didn't have any cool undertone shades. Sense I am fair with pink undertone there was a close shade for me. I did try to wear it once the coverage was in the light side and didn't seem to last very long (even with there setting powder.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Is this worth the money? I have normal to oily skin.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Does this give a matte or dewy finish?
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
How similar is this to a tinted moisturizer? I've heard it's light but is it sheer or opaque, thanks!
Nicole F.
Franklin square
I've been looking for a new foundation to try and I've heard this one is good but still unsure. I have oily skin and acne prone skin so I'm wondering if this is good for that?