LA MER The Tonic uploaded by Lisa J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This soothing toner with a blend of marine-rich ingredients works to refresh and tone the skin after cleansing. A soothing step before treatments that balances the complexion. Skin is purified, revealing a healthy glow.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycereth-26 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Ppg-28-Buteth-35 , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Polysorbate 20 , Sucrose , Caffeine , Disodium Edta , Benzophenone-4 , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Ranielle E.
I have normal to dry skin and this works fairly well for me! However, I can't say I've noticed any crazy changes in my skin's texture or appearance. This was gifted to me but it is on the pricey side so I don't think I will be repurchasing it.
Jessica B.
Phoenix
This product may be a little pricey but honestly it is so worth it. I use this toner every morning and I can really see and feel a difference in my skin. My face is so soft and smooth. I also see a difference in the texture, it leaves my skin looking even and dewy.
Trisha R.
This product is like holy water in a bottle. After the first use you can feel the difference it makes with you skin. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I love this product and I will recommend it to others.
Grace W.
Unionville, ON
I use the tonic water with a cotton pad all over my face. Not as humectant as I would like, but has a nice scent to it. The tonic water helps refresh and prep my face before applying my treatment lotion and creme de la mer.
Danielle H.
Mississauga
Expensive toner but you use very little, I been using this everyday for two months and have hardly used any product. It smells nice and you must pat it into your skin to see full results. You don't necessarily need La Mer as a toner but it leaves my skin looking flawless.
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Nice tonic. It's hydrating, but it runs out pretty fast. I uses cotton pad to apply the toner, but it still runs out very fast. In term of the price, I'm sure you will find a better option. But if you have a sensitive skin like me, your skin just need it to calm down.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I really enjoy using this product. I am not sure that I will repurchase when I run out. I am not sure that I notice a big enough difference to justify the price like I do for the treatment lotion. Not a bad product though.
Jet B.
You might hesitate at first because of the price but the products says it all. I have never looked so young and fresh. I love this product and will keep on buying it as long as i can. Give so much definition on my face.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This product saved my skin. I used to have sensitive, acne prone skin. After using one full bottle daily, my skin has seemed to regulate. My complexion is bright and vibrant. It never once felt dry or crackly like all other toners made me feel. The smell was light and non-irritating. Now, I feel comfortable trying new products without my skin having an adverse reaction!
Lisa J.
Rome
Put a little of this on a cotton pad and you’re good to go! Makes my face feel clean and fresh. Prepped for my skin care routine. This is my first bottle of this particular product but a long time La Mer user. I will repurchase.

Sephora