LA MER The Tonic uploaded by Lisa J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This soothing toner with a blend of marine-rich ingredients works to refresh and tone the skin after cleansing. A soothing step before treatments that balances the complexion. Skin is purified, revealing a healthy glow.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycereth-26 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Ppg-28-Buteth-35 , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Polysorbate 20 , Sucrose , Caffeine , Disodium Edta , Benzophenone-4 , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Buy on Amazon
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I have fallen IN LOVE with this product. I use it morning and night before moisturizing and my skin has never felt so smooth. The texture I had in my cheek area has totally disappeared. So glad I have a big bottle. Skincare staple.
Cara B.
Not sold on this to be
honest, didn’t see a change in my skin. When I applied after cleansing it
removed any excess product or dirt that may have been there but I wouldn’t buy
this again as it doesn’t prove itself to be different from ‘the rest’. If you
are willing to spend a bunch on La Mer routine then by all means this toner
wont let you down but I cant say I can justify the price for what you get.
Lisa J.
Rome
Put a little of this on a cotton pad and you’re good to go! Makes my face feel clean and fresh. Prepped for my skin care routine. This is my first bottle of this particular product but a long time La Mer user. I will repurchase.
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I love this tonic it’s so soothing on my face. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and this tonic helps to sooth that. It’s an added layer of moisture to which I appreciate with my dry skin. I feel much cleaner after use even though my skins been washed.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this. I feel like it gets whatever is left after cleansing off of your skin and doesn't dry it out. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love this tonic hydrates really well ifvput on the Night before moisturizer yo y will wakeup with baby soft skin .
LEAR30946 angelys O.
I never thought a toner could change you life, lol. But it can! Well, I was using the Gel de la Mer for a while now I thought introducing other La Mer products, step by step, just to see how my skin will react to it and make a full La Mer regime. So I bought this toner instead of the blue one, even if I am kind of an oily gal. I read hundreds of reviews before purchasing the full size ( I have no access to samples unfortunately) and in the end decided for this one. The reason? It has no alcohol and it is also super gentle. I was afraid my skin would dry out and would become even more sensitive than it is because of the alcohol. This toner is a miracle, when used with my La Mer gel cream. It makes my skin even more glowy and dewy and it helped healing all my post breakout redness. It really makes the gel cream act faster, so my skin has never looked better. It is, indeed, super expensive for a toner and probably there are toners out there that do exactly the same thing, but as long as I haven't found that dupe yet, I will stick to it. It's miraculous for my skin.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
I got to sample this product and it worked as far as toners go but who can afford a 100$ toner I mean their are plenty of brands that sell this and I feel as though the neutrogenia is the same exact thing
Winly L.
Been using this for 10 years, this is one of my favorites. Love the way how it clean my skin, you be surprised how much dirt still leave on your skin even after you wash you face well. but no worry, if you use this, all dirt will be gone
Rosangela D.
This is definitely a must have. It makes the skin feel fresh and soft. I highly recommend it