LA MER The Tonic uploaded by Lisa J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This soothing toner with a blend of marine-rich ingredients works to refresh and tone the skin after cleansing. A soothing step before treatments that balances the complexion. Skin is purified, revealing a healthy glow.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycereth-26 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Ppg-28-Buteth-35 , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Polysorbate 20 , Sucrose , Caffeine , Disodium Edta , Benzophenone-4 , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Kaitlyn L.
Richmond , VA
I got to sample this product and it worked as far as toners go but who can afford a 100$ toner I mean their are plenty of brands that sell this and I feel as though the neutrogenia is the same exact thing
Abby T.
Dallas
This cleans off some extra dirt left after washing, but I didn’t notice a big difference in my skin
Cara B.
Not sold on this to be
honest, didn’t see a change in my skin. When I applied after cleansing it
removed any excess product or dirt that may have been there but I wouldn’t buy
this again as it doesn’t prove itself to be different from ‘the rest’. If you
are willing to spend a bunch on La Mer routine then by all means this toner
wont let you down but I cant say I can justify the price for what you get.
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Nice tonic. It's hydrating, but it runs out pretty fast. I uses cotton pad to apply the toner, but it still runs out very fast. In term of the price, I'm sure you will find a better option. But if you have a sensitive skin like me, your skin just need it to calm down.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I really enjoy using this product. I am not sure that I will repurchase when I run out. I am not sure that I notice a big enough difference to justify the price like I do for the treatment lotion. Not a bad product though.
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love this tonic hydrates really well ifvput on the Night before moisturizer yo y will wakeup with baby soft skin .
Jet B.
You might hesitate at first because of the price but the products says it all. I have never looked so young and fresh. I love this product and will keep on buying it as long as i can. Give so much definition on my face.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This product saved my skin. I used to have sensitive, acne prone skin. After using one full bottle daily, my skin has seemed to regulate. My complexion is bright and vibrant. It never once felt dry or crackly like all other toners made me feel. The smell was light and non-irritating. Now, I feel comfortable trying new products without my skin having an adverse reaction!
Lisa J.
Rome
Put a little of this on a cotton pad and you’re good to go! Makes my face feel clean and fresh. Prepped for my skin care routine. This is my first bottle of this particular product but a long time La Mer user. I will repurchase.
💠🔹Kathryn D.
Chicago
I use this after each time I wash my face and neck. It makes my skin feel tighter without stinging and drying like other toners can. My skin is very sensitive and this has never irritated my skin.