LA MER The Tonic uploaded by Lisa J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This soothing toner with a blend of marine-rich ingredients works to refresh and tone the skin after cleansing. A soothing step before treatments that balances the complexion. Skin is purified, revealing a healthy glow.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycereth-26 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Ppg-28-Buteth-35 , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Polysorbate 20 , Sucrose , Caffeine , Disodium Edta , Benzophenone-4 , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Trisha R.
This product is like holy water in a bottle. After the first use you can feel the difference it makes with you skin. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I love this product and I will recommend it to others.
Jet B.
You might hesitate at first because of the price but the products says it all. I have never looked so young and fresh. I love this product and will keep on buying it as long as i can. Give so much definition on my face.
💠🔹Kathryn D.
Winnetka, IL
I use this after each time I wash my face and neck. It makes my skin feel tighter without stinging and drying like other toners can. My skin is very sensitive and this has never irritated my skin.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This gets all the stuff off that my cleanser misses but doesn’t strip my skin. It is alcohol free so it is non drying. Doesn’t Leave a greasy feel after, and has a light aroma that is non offensive.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I have just fallen in love with this product. It is a nice refresher throughout the day.  It is a little pricey but that is what is costs to get great skin.  And it does not leave you shiny and weird like other toners.  And this is an alcohol-free product.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I have fallen IN LOVE with this product. I use it morning and night before moisturizing and my skin has never felt so smooth. The texture I had in my cheek area has totally disappeared. So glad I have a big bottle. Skincare staple.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
I never thought a toner could change you life, lol. But it can! Well, I was using the Gel de la Mer for a while now I thought introducing other La Mer products, step by step, just to see how my skin will react to it and make a full La Mer regime. So I bought this toner instead of the blue one, even if I am kind of an oily gal. I read hundreds of reviews before purchasing the full size ( I have no access to samples unfortunately) and in the end decided for this one. The reason? It has no alcohol and it is also super gentle. I was afraid my skin would dry out and would become even more sensitive than it is because of the alcohol. This toner is a miracle, when used with my La Mer gel cream. It makes my skin even more glowy and dewy and it helped healing all my post breakout redness. It really makes the gel cream act faster, so my skin has never looked better. It is, indeed, super expensive for a toner and probably there are toners out there that do exactly the same thing, but as long as I haven't found that dupe yet, I will stick to it. It's miraculous for my skin.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this. I feel like it gets whatever is left after cleansing off of your skin and doesn't dry it out. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I love this tonic it’s so soothing on my face. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and this tonic helps to sooth that. It’s an added layer of moisture to which I appreciate with my dry skin. I feel much cleaner after use even though my skins been washed.
Lisa J.
Rome
Put a little of this on a cotton pad and you’re good to go! Makes my face feel clean and fresh. Prepped for my skin care routine. This is my first bottle of this particular product but a long time La Mer user. I will repurchase.

Sephora