LA MER The Tonic uploaded by Lisa J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This soothing toner with a blend of marine-rich ingredients works to refresh and tone the skin after cleansing. A soothing step before treatments that balances the complexion. Skin is purified, revealing a healthy glow.

Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-) , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Glycereth-26 , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Butylene Glycol , Ppg-28-Buteth-35 , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Polysorbate 20 , Sucrose , Caffeine , Disodium Edta , Benzophenone-4 , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 33 (Ci 17200)

Buy on Amazon
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This product saved my skin. I used to have sensitive, acne prone skin. After using one full bottle daily, my skin has seemed to regulate. My complexion is bright and vibrant. It never once felt dry or crackly like all other toners made me feel. The smell was light and non-irritating. Now, I feel comfortable trying new products without my skin having an adverse reaction!
Lisa J.
Rome
Put a little of this on a cotton pad and you’re good to go! Makes my face feel clean and fresh. Prepped for my skin care routine. This is my first bottle of this particular product but a long time La Mer user. I will repurchase.
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Nice tonic. It's hydrating, but it runs out pretty fast. I uses cotton pad to apply the toner, but it still runs out very fast. In term of the price, I'm sure you will find a better option. But if you have a sensitive skin like me, your skin just need it to calm down.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I really enjoy using this product. I am not sure that I will repurchase when I run out. I am not sure that I notice a big enough difference to justify the price like I do for the treatment lotion. Not a bad product though.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This gets all the stuff off that my cleanser misses but doesn’t strip my skin. It is alcohol free so it is non drying. Doesn’t Leave a greasy feel after, and has a light aroma that is non offensive.
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I love this tonic it’s so soothing on my face. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and this tonic helps to sooth that. It’s an added layer of moisture to which I appreciate with my dry skin. I feel much cleaner after use even though my skins been washed.
Jet B.
You might hesitate at first because of the price but the products says it all. I have never looked so young and fresh. I love this product and will keep on buying it as long as i can. Give so much definition on my face.
💠🔹Kathryn D.
Chicago
I use this after each time I wash my face and neck. It makes my skin feel tighter without stinging and drying like other toners can. My skin is very sensitive and this has never irritated my skin.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
I have been neglecting tonics in my routine all my life. Normally after I cleaned my face I would go straight to serums and/or creams.
Big, HUGE mistake. The tonic keeps my pores clean and tight. From what I learned it also helps the skin to absorb all the other products you are applying after the tonic.
My husband tried it once and also liked it. If you knew him that would tell you something lol
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I have just fallen in love with this product. It is a nice refresher throughout the day.  It is a little pricey but that is what is costs to get great skin.  And it does not leave you shiny and weird like other toners.  And this is an alcohol-free product.