La Mer The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Veronica S.La Mer The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Charlotte R.

BY LA MER

Crème de la Mer The SPF 30 Protecting Fluid. Designed for everyday use, this transparent, fluid formula helps to prevent the appearance of discolorations while providing UV protection. After moisturising, shake bottle and apply a small amount onto fingertips and smooth all over face and neck. All skin types. see more...

Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
I have combination skin and I love this spf. I apply it and within minutes it sinks into my skin perfectly. No white or oily residue. I can apply makeup over it and it does not disturb my foundation at all. Love the scent of sunscreen with a mix of la mer skincare. Pricey at $95 but worth every penny for a great spf containing skincare ingredients in it.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
The price point on this product is extremely high and I know this… But do you ever have a product has worked so well on your skin that you would be willing to spend the money on it… This my friends is fabulous unlike any other thing I’ve ever used on my face. I am 41 years old and when I put this on my skin soaks it in and close as my pores it’s amazing
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
There was no option for the SPF 50. The SPF 30 is discontinued. I love the SPF 50! It does not smell like sunscreen at all. It’s super lightweight and doesn’t make your make up look weird. There’s no blue tint to it, and the SPF 50 ensures no Burns
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This is a great fluid which glides on and spreads easily and doesn't feel greasy. I just wish La Mer would include SPF in their creams because it adds an extra step in the routine.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
The only bad thing I can say about this is the price!! It’s so so amazing I am sadly a repeater on this product it fulfills my needs. It’s very effective for my oily skin and I have zero room for improvements other than the price.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I don't wear make up on my face so I use this in the summer when I do not need a ton of moisturizer. In the winter you can put it over whatever moisturizer you normally use. Sunscreen is very important use it!
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
My entire day and night routine consists of La Mer products, I love the smell (personally) I wouldn’t purchase anything for my face unless it was La Mer!
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to facial sunblock. Always has great coverage and my face never is left feeling greasy. It’s lightweight with a nice scent.
Alex M.
Fort Worth
OBSESSED with this if you have have sensitive Fair skin. Not greasy at all and protects skin all day
Rocio R.
Webster, TX
I use this at all times because I don’t want to undo all my hard work of skincare. I will recommend