LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Veronica S.LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Charlotte R.

BY LA MER

Crème de la Mer The SPF 30 Protecting Fluid. Designed for everyday use, this transparent, fluid formula helps to prevent the appearance of discolorations while providing UV protection. After moisturising, shake bottle and apply a small amount onto fingertips and smooth all over face and neck. All skin types.

Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
I have combination skin and I love this spf. I apply it and within minutes it sinks into my skin perfectly. No white or oily residue. I can apply makeup over it and it does not disturb my foundation at all. Love the scent of sunscreen with a mix of la mer skincare. Pricey at $95 but worth every penny for a great spf containing skincare ingredients in it.
Katherine G.
Denver
Gorgeous sunscreen that leaves no white cast and just enough luminosity that I don’t look oily. Yes, it’s expensive, but a little goes a long way and I have yet to get a sunburn this summer!
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
There was no option for the SPF 50. The SPF 30 is discontinued. I love the SPF 50! It does not smell like sunscreen at all. It’s super lightweight and doesn’t make your make up look weird. There’s no blue tint to it, and the SPF 50 ensures no Burns
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I don't wear make up on my face so I use this in the summer when I do not need a ton of moisturizer. In the winter you can put it over whatever moisturizer you normally use. Sunscreen is very important use it!
Mariam F.
Purchased at: Macy's
With combination skin type this product is best of best. Used it before makeup and the results was epic. My skin Never felt so secure ever before. La meri is the one of the best brand.
Gina M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Pricey, but it has the protection I need without it smelling like straight Copacabana sunscreen. I appreciate a skincare company investing in developing a sunscreen product. A little goes a long way as well.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I love this sunscreen. It has a very runny consistency so it gets absorbed very quickly. It does not leave a white cast and sits very well under makeup. The only downside is the price because $95 for something I go through every few months is pretty steep. I will be trying a different sunscreen after I use up my current bottle. I would recommend this only if you have money to spare—otherwise I think the sunscreen by Neutrogena with similar consistency is a great alternative.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
The only bad thing I can say about this is the price!! It’s so so amazing I am sadly a repeater on this product it fulfills my needs. It’s very effective for my oily skin and I have zero room for improvements other than the price.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is a great fluid which glides on and spreads easily and doesn't feel greasy. I just wish La Mer would include SPF in their creams because it adds an extra step in the routine.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
The price point on this product is extremely high and I know this… But do you ever have a product has worked so well on your skin that you would be willing to spend the money on it… This my friends is fabulous unlike any other thing I’ve ever used on my face. I am 41 years old and when I put this on my skin soaks it in and close as my pores it’s amazing