La Mer The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Charlotte R.La Mer The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Veronica S.

BY LA MER

Crème de la Mer The SPF 30 Protecting Fluid. Designed for everyday use, this transparent, fluid formula helps to prevent the appearance of discolorations while providing UV protection. After moisturising, shake bottle and apply a small amount onto fingertips and smooth all over face and neck. All skin types. see more...

Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and I love this spf. I apply it and within minutes it sinks into my skin perfectly. No white or oily residue. I can apply makeup over it and it does not disturb my foundation at all. Love the scent of sunscreen with a mix of la mer skincare. Pricey at $95 but worth every penny for a great spf containing skincare ingredients in it.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only bad thing I can say about this is the price!! It’s so so amazing I am sadly a repeater on this product it fulfills my needs. It’s very effective for my oily skin and I have zero room for improvements other than the price.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear make up on my face so I use this in the summer when I do not need a ton of moisturizer. In the winter you can put it over whatever moisturizer you normally use. Sunscreen is very important use it!
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My entire day and night routine consists of La Mer products, I love the smell (personally) I wouldn’t purchase anything for my face unless it was La Mer!
Catherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! I truly recommend this product for one of you summer essentials!! It more than met my expectations...I bought this product at Holt and Renfrew...Truly an effective product...Yes I would strongly suggest everyone to try this product!!La Mer The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid