LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid

Crème de la Mer The SPF 30 Protecting Fluid. Designed for everyday use, this transparent, fluid formula helps to prevent the appearance of discolorations while providing UV protection. After moisturising, shake bottle and apply a small amount onto fingertips and smooth all over face and neck. All skin types.

people with oily / acne prone skin; do yo recommend this?
Is this similar to foundation? And what type of finish does it have?
Start your review of LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
As you can see I have a lot going on with my skin today. I think I have some uterine growths which is making me anemic and causing me to break out so please be kind. I typically am a mineral screen woman. Not totally for health reasons mostly because in my mind blocking sounds better than absorbing and diffusing! Also I am inpatient and don’t like to have to wait to have my sunscreen dry!!! Also it may be s from childhood in San Diego on the beach slapping mineral zinc all over our faces. That being said I love this product the smell of la mer always reminds me of good times in my life. Of my mom and of when I was young!!! It has the hydrating properties of the cream it also sinks in nicely and plays well with your other skin care. Today I sleep in because I am sick but I always usually wake up and do some skincare before I sleep a few more house today I put on Tower 28 Beauty Sos Save Our Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 Oz/ 120 Ml and then Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil and GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" now putting this on as I am getting up even though I will stay inside. Here is video and pic. Side not please don’t make fun of the way I put stuff on I just do this for fun and for others and I am NOT a skin care or makeup artist I am a designer and tv producer! So be kind!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Katie M.
Woodside, CA
LA MER The Spf 30 Uv Protecting Fluid is my favorite sunscreen on the market. Highly recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried la mer yet or is looking for a sunscreen to add to his or her routine.
Gem G.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: bluemercury
One of the mesh sunscreens out there just line using their skincare expensive but you get what you paid for, I cannot switch to anything else and I keep going back to this, you only need a bit, doesn’t break you out
Crystal H.
La Mesa, CA
I actually tried the La Mer The SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid (but there wasn't an option to select that one) Either way, I LOVE this "sunscreen" fluid by La Mer!! It has a very nice silky fluid feel to it. It sinks into your skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and providing your face with a beautiful, dewy natural glow. It did not make my face shiny at all. It provides good protection and does not cause my skin to burn or swell!!! This sunscreen doesn't cause me to breakout either!! It wears really nice under makeup!!! I love it! It's a WIN!!! I'd recommend this sun protecting fluid!!! I'm waiting for my second bottle of this to come in from my Sephora order!
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Excellent product .. super rich . A little goes a long way .. leaves my skin moist and supple with a healthy glow. It lasts forever cause you only need a tiny bit . I use it day and night and my face glows!
Tania A.
Nazareth, PA
The price point on this product is extremely high and I know this… But do you ever have a product has worked so well on your skin that you would be willing to spend the money on it… This my friends is fabulous unlike any other thing I’ve ever used on my face. I am 41 years old and when I put this on my skin soaks it in and close as my pores it’s amazing
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
My entire day and night routine consists of La Mer products, I love the smell (personally) I wouldn’t purchase anything for my face unless it was La Mer!
Anna R.
Purchased at: Saks
I really like this product. It’s very light, not greasy and you just need a little for full coverage. I apply every morning before going out.
Lauren D.
Coralville, IA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Why I love this: it works as a sunscreen and illuminating primer. It actually works as a sunscreen and is small enough that it is super easy to travel with. When I went on a 10 day hiking trip this came with me ON the hikes. Because if I needed a quick touch up, it was perfect! I also LOVE the scent. Boyfriend ended up really liking it too, and he’s your no frills opposite of metro type guy.
Rachel A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love missing this into my moisturizer before my makeup routine. It’s a fantastic sunscreen. Feels lightweight on and smells nice. My only complaint is the insane price tag. It’s not really affordable, but you don’t need to use much so it does last a long time if you only apply to your face