BY LA MER

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 DetailsA weightless texture meets luxurious, long wear. NEW Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 seamlessly blends soft color, healing hydration and Miracle Broth. Pores look refined. Imperfections... see more...

Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
I didn't have luck with this foundation. I wanted to love it after spending the money and reading all the positive reviews. I have dry, fair skin. My complete review is on my blog. It showed up very sheer on me and did not stay on long at all. You can read more on my blog from my profile.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I really LOVE how comfortable this foundation is, how well it wears, and how stunning it looks. I did not really need to touch up but did at 4:00 p.m. to see how it handled it. There was no transfer when blotting and no cakiness adding a little powder.

It's a stunningly beautiful foundation and I think it will work wonderfully for all skin types. It has an SPF of 20.

It offers a disappointing 15 shades from porcelain to honey. The deepest shade is really not all that deep and it lacks a range from medium to deep. I did find the shade match was excellent and it did not oxidize or dry darker. This was honestly probably the best shade match of any foundation I've tried to date. The shade chart was very accurate and helpful.

It's one of those foundations you can put on and not have to think about. And I didn't notice any wear or breakdown until after 12 hours. I did not notice any transferring whatsoever and I did touch my face at times.

I used the J.One Jelly Pack and a very tiny amount of the Tarte Clean Slate primer, the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and set my entire face with the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.

It has a very strong scent reminiscent of the miracle broth that dissipated quickly after application. Because the scent is from skincare, I don't anticipate it would bother any but maybe the most extremely sensitive.

The price is crazy but La Mer products are amazing and the miracle broth has changed my skin for the better. I started using the treatment lotion months ago and can't live without it. La Mer is worth the investment. This foundation having skincare makes me feel better about the price and putting it on my skin.

I didn't have to think of where to place it. It easily dethroned D&G. I LOVE this foundation and can't wait to wear it again. I want to wear it ever day but, with the price tag, I'll have to throw others in my rotation.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I have been on the hunt for the best luxury foundation and this is it! I cannot even compare it to anything because it is mind blowing. Medium coverage with a luminous finish that doesn’t look dry or cakey. It makes your skin look dewy and flawless without looking like a shiny mess.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Such an amazing foundation!! I’ve tried tons of foundations and there are pros and cons to them all. The only con to this one is that it is sooo expensive. The only reason I keep repurchasing it is because it literally makes my skin look airbrushed. I have a lot of dry patches and texture issues and this is the only foundation that makes those things not seem so apparent. It has a beautiful satin like finish and is the perfect shade for me (honey). I got mine at Blue Mercury but I know it’s available at Sephora now too. Get a sample. You won’t be sorry. Although, you bank account and husband might be lol
April D.
I took the plunge and finally purchased this yesterday in the shade 21 Bisque. I am absolutely in love. I have combination skin with hyper-pigmentation, redness, and a few acne spots. I was impressed with the coverage I was able to get! The color match was spot on (thank you La Mer counter), and my skin is glowing (but in a healthy, good way). The best part? It doesn't feel like I have foundation on at all and my skin looks like skin! I highly recommend taking the leap and getting this product for yourself. I am so glad I did!
Debbie C.
If you have dry skin this isn't a good fit. This foundation was too thin it didn't cover my redness or blemishes at all even after I layered it on. All layering did was make my face look super caked and gross thanks to my dry skin. I tried this out a few different ways before giving up on it and I didn't have any results that made me happy so this was a busy for me unfortunately.
John A.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is everything!!! I love the finish very natural, dewy, & flawless. The foundation contains SPF 20 & La Mer’s miracle broth which energies and soothes the skin.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Struggling to find a foundation!?! Please take the time to try this, even try a sample! I completely understand that the price point is extremely crazy, but when it looks like the skin that you’ve always wanted, and is doing justice to your skin, it’s so worth it!
saylor b.
I didn't want to love this product because of the high price tag (110$) but... I do! I have seen youtubers talk about this foundation and I decided to give it a try. I have dry skin and this makes me skin look so healthy and radiant! This foundation is so beautiful and looks like skin. The only negatives about this foundation is the price and the color range. There are not many shades for fair or deep skin tones. Other than that, this foundation is absolutely amazing and if you don't mind splurging on a product I suggest giving this one a try!
Allyson M.
Lakeland, FL
Wow! So impressed by this foundation especially once you get passed the sticker shock of the price! I honestly wasn't expecting to be wowed by it. I thought it was going to be really light and sheer with little to no coverage. Total opposite! It has great medium to full coverage, totally buildable. You can add a second layer in areas where you think you need more coverage and it won't look cakey. My other products layer great over it and doesn't disturb the placement. It has a a skin-like finish, not super dewy and not matte. It can be a great everyday foundation...although for the price it might be my every other day foundation ;)
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How is the coverage of this foundation? Is it buildable? I'm thinking to try it out but so confused because of the heavy price tag! Help please.
Coralie F.
Belfast
Anyone tried La Mer foundation is it worth the money? 💕La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20😊
Brenda B.
I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation but i have combination/oily t-zone and i'm worried it will get really shiny after a few hours. Does anyone who has the same skin type as me love this foundation and find that it really does last all day without having to constantly touch up and powder?
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the old La Mer foundation in the lightest shade, Porcelain, I was wondering which would be my correct shade in the new line? How does the new foundation compare to the old one in terms of coverage, consistency, longevity? Is it still good ofr dry skin?
Sameena Z.
Is this foundation worth buying? Since it cost over 100 bucks. La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20