15 colors available

BY LA MER

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 DetailsA weightless texture meets luxurious, long wear. NEW Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 seamlessly blends soft color, healing hydration and Miracle Broth. Pores look refined. Imperfections... see more...

Victoria A.
Victoria A.
OMG! This foundation is truly amazing. My skin looks like I have nothing on it and for the first time ever you do not see my smile lines when my face is at rest. Blown away. I bought it for the anti aging perks and especially from there Miracle Broth which is infused. As well, you can't beat the 20spf. If you can but it! Your skin will thank you.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
I didn't have luck with this foundation. I wanted to love it after spending the money and reading all the positive reviews. I have dry, fair skin. My complete review is on my blog. It showed up very sheer on me and did not stay on long at all. You can read more on my blog from my profile.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Lakeland, FL
Wow! So impressed by this foundation especially once you get passed the sticker shock of the price! I honestly wasn't expecting to be wowed by it. I thought it was going to be really light and sheer with little to no coverage. Total opposite! It has great medium to full coverage, totally buildable. You can add a second layer in areas where you think you need more coverage and it won't look cakey. My other products layer great over it and doesn't disturb the placement. It has a a skin-like finish, not super dewy and not matte. It can be a great everyday foundation...although for the price it might be my every other day foundation ;)
saylor b.
saylor b.
I didn't want to love this product because of the high price tag (110$) but... I do! I have seen youtubers talk about this foundation and I decided to give it a try. I have dry skin and this makes me skin look so healthy and radiant! This foundation is so beautiful and looks like skin. The only negatives about this foundation is the price and the color range. There are not many shades for fair or deep skin tones. Other than that, this foundation is absolutely amazing and if you don't mind splurging on a product I suggest giving this one a try!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
If you have dry skin this isn't a good fit. This foundation was too thin it didn't cover my redness or blemishes at all even after I layered it on. All layering did was make my face look super caked and gross thanks to my dry skin. I tried this out a few different ways before giving up on it and I didn't have any results that made me happy so this was a busy for me unfortunately.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
This is most over hyped foundations I have probably ever tried. Thankfully I got a few samples of this to try out rather than dropping that hefty price tag. After seeing the internet explode about this I thought for sure I would fall in love with it. Wrong. I know this isn't suppose to be super full coverage, but it is down right sheer. Even after building it still looked like I had barely anything on. If you have flawless skin and like a light coverage maybe you will like this, but I am certainly glad I didn't spend a dime on it.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
This foundation is the best I have ever used. It's buildable coverage and looks like a second skin, but better. This is the only foundation I have found that doesn't settle in my smile lines after wearing for too long. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny! It also has a nice scent to it
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
I know, half of you are looking at the 5 star rating and thinking, she's kidding right? I swear on my LIFE this is the best foundation ever. It covers every single imperfection yet gives the most soft and natural finish. Yes the price tag is so hefty, but such little product goes a long way. This is my GO TO when I know I'm gonna be photographed or out on the town! Attached is a photo of me wearing it :-)
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
This foundation it's beautiful for the first 2 hours because it begins to break apart around my nose area. It smells nice the price it's ridiculous I'm glad I didn't love it so much because paying $100+ it's not what I want to do. This foundation will work amazing for normal to dry skin.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this la Mer the foundation from Neiman Marcus and it is pricey about 110$ for 1 oz of product it also has the La Mer broth in it so it's makeup with skin care it has a natural finish with a medium buildable coverage I really enjoy this foundation it applies nicely and even lasts at least 8 hours and I've worn it up to 12-14 on especially long days I recommend this completely
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How is the coverage of this foundation? Is it buildable? I'm thinking to try it out but so confused because of the heavy price tag! Help please.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
What kind of coverage does this give I have oily but dry skin with hyper-pigmentation would this work for me?
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation but i have combination/oily t-zone and i'm worried it will get really shiny after a few hours. Does anyone who has the same skin type as me love this foundation and find that it really does last all day without having to constantly touch up and powder?
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the old La Mer foundation in the lightest shade, Porcelain, I was wondering which would be my correct shade in the new line? How does the new foundation compare to the old one in terms of coverage, consistency, longevity? Is it still good ofr dry skin?
Ana K.
Ana K.
Is it good for combination skin? How's the coverage?do we need to set it with a powder?