BeautyFaceFace MakeupLa Mer
The Sheer Pressed Powder - Light

La Mer The Sheer Pressed Powder - Light

A whole new way to set and perfect. The new Sheer Pressed Powder is the ideal compact companion to create a healthy matte finish--wherever you go. Soft and velvety to the touch, this lightweight pressed powder seamlessly blends away imperfections with weightless coverage. Formulated with Miracle Broth™ and raw ocean clay, skin stays comfortable and shine-free throughout the day. Light-reflecting pigments create a soft blurring effect for a multi-dimensional look that's matte--never flat. To use: Dust over The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 to set- touch up throughout the day as desired. Use with your full La Mer regimen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Mer The Sheer Pressed Powder - Light!
Michele R.
Bloomsburg, PA
My favorite go to powder coverage. I use a brush to apply all over my face. Coverage is light and great for everyday usage. La Mer packaging is always beautiful!
Kristine S.
Monson, MA
I use this in medium in the summer but light would be good for winter if I get more. This is so creamy and soft-it fills in my large pores gently and easily not streaky like other wet-feeling powders. Made my skin feel really soft and blurred all lines and pores. Very happy with this purchase!! And I have rosacea on the cheeks, it didn’t mask it it just blended in so pretty it still looks like me when I use it, a gentle color transition. I love this powder and I have dry skin
R. K.
Of course you get what you pay for 😍 This power sets beautifully! I love this formula!
Emily T.
Menlo Park, CA
I have super super dry skin so normally totally steer away from any sort of powder. This is the exception, love the way this sits on my skin and has just the right amount of coverage. Love the compact, this usually lives in my purse for quick and way touch ups!

Looking for your answer?