LA MER The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum

This deeply replenishing and refreshing serum awakens vitality one drop at a time, flooding skin with sea-sourced actives and legendary Miracle BrothTM. Tiny micro-droplets of The Deep Hydration Ferment—with an interactive blend of green, brown and red algae—are designed to penetrate rapidly, revitalizing with marine nutrients to create a haven of continuous hydration. Lime Tea Concentrate—a powerful antioxidant—helps protect against environmental aggressors, allowing skin to thrive. Skin looks plumped and lines are visibly softened as natural repair is energized. The complexion becomes visibly radiant, youthful. Full of vibrant life. To use: Apply onto fingertips and gently sweep over face and neck morning and evening. For optimal results, follow with your La Mer moisturizer.

What does this smell like?
What is a good dupe for this?
Is this worth the price for the results?
Start your review of LA MER The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Gainesville, FL
LA MER The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum uploaded by julia D.
Wonderful. New holy Grail. I was seeking something after I ran out of shiseido ultimune serum and I couldn't find anything I liked. Went out on a limb and got this one. It's perfect. Doesn't leave the skin sticky, or like there's something over it. It has a very light alcohol smell that I had to adapt to but I am very sensitive to smells. It was not strong enough to consider not using the product. The good smells overpowered it by quite a bit. It leaves skin supple and ready for your treatments and moisturizers. Nice liquidy texture.
Edmond, OK
This serum is absolutely fantastic! I mean it does amazing things for your face. Rejuvenates complexion, leaves your pores refreshed and rehydrates dry areas just to name a few things it does. That's why its such a bummer that this brand is so so pricey. Their famous moisturizer alone is unobtainable by most people. But still a unbelievably fantastic product!
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
✨ Luxurious hydrating serum. Absorbs into the skin well. No sticky residue. My skin instantly feels supple and hydrated. Really love the results and texture of product. However it is heavily fragrant. OH AND the price is ridiculous!! I wish I could afford the full product 😭 La Mer The Introductory Collection La Mer
San Ramon, CA
Love how soft my skin feels after each use. I used this after my toner and before my cream. I noticed when I layer these products my skin feels softer. The price is expensive so I dont purchase this unless they have a gift with purchase. Only bad thing is the price.
marlboro, NJ
I love la mer but I don’t see too much of a difference after using this. I have tried many of their products and this, while moisturizing, could be a little more hydrating especially for its price point.
new york, new york
LA MER The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum uploaded by Katie F.
Added this serum into my night routine. I think this is very watery for a serum, usually I think serums are more tacky/ sticky feeling. It soaks into my skin right away and leaves my face hydrated.
Omaha, NE
I love almost every product La Mer has in their line. I love this serum especially in the winter as it boosts my hydration with forced air and extreme cold. I use this as my serum every winter.
Wellington, FL
LA MER The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum uploaded by daisy C.
La Mer is luxury, expensive brand is skincare. I was lucky that I got a sponsored on Instagram to sample these products for free. It is very expensive to buy, but the products worth. Your getting what your paying for, personally I wouldn't spend $90+ for skincare but for a free sample it was really good for my dry skin.
Farmington, UT
I was skeptical when I first received a sample of this product via Allure. I had heard of La Mer before and the price tag always seemed way too high for me to rationalize buying it regularly. However after using this serum over a week, my skin was satin smooth! I have normally smooth skin but this stuff actually made my skin feel like Satin or silk. It makes makeup apply flawlessly and I adore it.
Las Vegas , NV
So I am halfway thru this bottle at 1 or maybe 2 pumps in the morning before my moisturizer and make up, smells really fresh, and watery like serum lotion, it does wake up my skin and my make up holds well, I use La Mer foundation, their cushion, Sisley La Teint Anti aging and Giorgio Armani Luminous and i must say my make up stays longer all day, i do not need to reapply.. I use this serum in the daytime and the Regenerating serum at night time... it is expensive, a little goes along way and worth every penny, It does give me a Luminous, dewy feel that i love and I am on accutane and this helped tremendously including the rest of the La Mer products I will continue to buy this and also I love that the bottle opens up, and has a pump... very heavy classy La Mer glass ... If you can afford it, reward your face and feed it this serum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...