BY LA MER #61 in Face Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This multi-tasking, dual-phase oil floods skin with hydration. Soft and ultra-smooth, skin glows with translucency and head-turning radiance. Skin’s natural collagen and overall firmness improve, helping soften the look of emerging lines and wrinkles.

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Dimethicone , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Water\Aqua\Eau , Trisiloxane , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Polydecene , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glycerin , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caffeine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sodium Chloride , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Amyl Cinnamal , Geraniol , Limonene , Citral , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Citronellol , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)

Buy on Sephora
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I am very serious when it comes to my skincare, however I am a college student and usually like to spend under $60 for each product. This was the first time I have ever spent this much money on a makeup product. I suffer from extremely dry skin & eczema and have tried tons of moisturizers ranging from $10-$50 and nothing really wowed me. I decided to buy this product because my friend who worked for La Mer raved about how it was worth the price. After using for nearly a year I can say it is definitely worth every penny. My skin feels so healthy and hydrated. My skin looks glowy and dewy. Just a few drops does the job, this will last forever! It does not break out my acne prone skin either. I will keep this product in my skincare forever.  LA MER The Renewal Oil
Beauty and t.
I enjoy this product. I don't use it every day. I use it to help with retinol peeling. It really helps sped up the process. I'm oily t zone and it doesn't make me a grease slick. I honestly believe this oil will last me two years, so when thinking of the price add that into your calculations. I also use it on my eyes (as they also peel with retinol use) and it is really soothing. Doesn't burn or neither my eyes or eye skin.
Jayden P.
Los Angeles
LOVE LOVE LOVE (very expensive but) LOVE this oil! I am that person that doesn't like to spend a lot money on a single product more than like $50 ~ $60. But this oil though... is 99% miraculously amazing product! I have used it in my night time skin care routine and I have used this under my makeup routine and I'm blown away by the results that I see in just a week of use! I am combo, acne prone, sensitive skin, and yes I do take things serious when it comes to products like this. It is very expensive (everyone knows) but it DOES THE JOB! My skin feels hydrated, dewy, healthy, and bright! I had no breakouts from using this product at all and I am just loving every aspect of it (except for the price point). I would definitely use this more and recommend to my mother and other people who feels like they need a face renewal. Great, awesome, wonderful product!
Karen S.
The scent is great and I like the concept. However, I don't find that
this oil is easily spread. Usually with an oil, dry or not, I can spread
2-3 drops to cover my face and neck. With this I need 4-5. Also, I am
not certain at all that this is as hydrating as I am looking for at this
time. In the summer I prefer no oil at all, and in the winter I need an
extra pick me up to combat dry areas. I have combination skin with a
mild T zone. I am loving the Micellar Water, I use that just before this
in the a.m
I just received the Treatment Lotion and I am thinking I
may use that and the Rejuvenating Serum instead of this. I am just not
certain this is working for my facial needs right now. It's too bad, I
want it to work. I'll give it a few more days.
jtm. M.
San Jose
It’s a good product and different than oils I’ve used in the past. You press on the top of the dropper to get and release product from the dropper. My skin has a silky feeling after using this and I use it on days when my skin does not feel oily nor dry. It does get oily a few hours later and I suggest to use at night to maintain skin
Ivona C.
Jacksonville Beach
Received this as a sample. It lasted me for months even though it was a small bottle. It is an amazing product. It smells great but the benefits are even greater. I have acne proline skin and this did not irritate my skin, rather is calmed it down. It did feel greasy on and didn’t fully settle into my skin. I would recommend using it at night only unless you have dry skin.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, yes, this is a splurge. And a splurge I wasn’t going to make. Tati, one of my favorite youtubers, said she didn’t like this oil and I really trust her opinion. I was buying the La Mer foundation, however, and the woman at the counter gave me a generous sample to try suggesting a use with the foundation to achieve the flawless, dewy look I so desire. Let me tell you, I have tried many many many different facial oils but I didn’t truly notice a difference and my dry skin was dry no more throughout the entire day. Needless to say I’ve purchased the full size. Eek! :)
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It took me awhile to give in and purchased this, especially after I got the moisturizer and I did not care for it much. But I love this oil. It’s super moisturizing and my skin feels and stays moisturized. The only thing I dislike is the scent but I can live with that
Casey J.
The problem with this brand is not the products but how expensive it is. This a decent oil but I think there are cheaper alternatives with the same results. It smells great and is not too thick of an oil but I didn’t notice it lightening up my acne scars.
Tallah O.
La Mer products are all expensive but you’re guaranteed to be addicted to all La Mer products once you splurge on any skincare product you chose from the brand. It makes your skin feel tighter after three days to a week of use not only that but hello flawless complexion. I never wear make up the most I’ll wear is mascara & I found after using the The Renewal Oil by La Mer it gave me a dewy healthy glow. Splurge on skincare because when you have better skin you have better confidence.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Where can I get this? Can someone tell me what has been their experience?
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Is there a dupe for this?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Can this be used for oily, acne prone skin?
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
I love it 😍😍😍😍
Maryann M.
New Jersey
LA MER The Renewal OilLA MER The Renewal Oil I’m so Obsessed with this product but the price is killing me dose anyone know of a similar cheaper product out there ?

back