BY LA MER #58 in Face Oil

Description:

This multi-tasking, dual-phase oil floods skin with hydration. Soft and ultra-smooth, skin glows with translucency and head-turning radiance. Skin’s natural collagen and overall firmness improve, helping soften the look of emerging lines and wrinkles.

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Dimethicone , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Water\Aqua\Eau , Trisiloxane , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Polydecene , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glycerin , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse , Sucrose , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caffeine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sodium Chloride , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Alcohol Denat. , Fragrance (Parfum) , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Amyl Cinnamal , Geraniol , Limonene , Citral , Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin , Citronellol , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985)

Jayden P.
Los Angeles
LOVE LOVE LOVE (very expensive but) LOVE this oil! I am that person that doesn't like to spend a lot money on a single product more than like $50 ~ $60. But this oil though... is 99% miraculously amazing product! I have used it in my night time skin care routine and I have used this under my makeup routine and I'm blown away by the results that I see in just a week of use! I am combo, acne prone, sensitive skin, and yes I do take things serious when it comes to products like this. It is very expensive (everyone knows) but it DOES THE JOB! My skin feels hydrated, dewy, healthy, and bright! I had no breakouts from using this product at all and I am just loving every aspect of it (except for the price point). I would definitely use this more and recommend to my mother and other people who feels like they need a face renewal. Great, awesome, wonderful product!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I am very serious when it comes to my skincare, however I am a college student and usually like to spend under $60 for each product. This was the first time I have ever spent this much money on a makeup product. I suffer from extremely dry skin & eczema and have tried tons of moisturizers ranging from $10-$50 and nothing really wowed me. I decided to buy this product because my friend who worked for La Mer raved about how it was worth the price. After using for nearly a year I can say it is definitely worth every penny. My skin feels so healthy and hydrated. My skin looks glowy and dewy. Just a few drops does the job, this will last forever! It does not break out my acne prone skin either. I will keep this product in my skincare forever.  LA MER The Renewal Oil
Beauty and t.
I enjoy this product. I don't use it every day. I use it to help with retinol peeling. It really helps sped up the process. I'm oily t zone and it doesn't make me a grease slick. I honestly believe this oil will last me two years, so when thinking of the price add that into your calculations. I also use it on my eyes (as they also peel with retinol use) and it is really soothing. Doesn't burn or neither my eyes or eye skin.
Ivona C.
Jacksonville Beach
Received this as a sample. It lasted me for months even though it was a small bottle. It is an amazing product. It smells great but the benefits are even greater. I have acne proline skin and this did not irritate my skin, rather is calmed it down. It did feel greasy on and didn’t fully settle into my skin. I would recommend using it at night only unless you have dry skin.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, yes, this is a splurge. And a splurge I wasn’t going to make. Tati, one of my favorite youtubers, said she didn’t like this oil and I really trust her opinion. I was buying the La Mer foundation, however, and the woman at the counter gave me a generous sample to try suggesting a use with the foundation to achieve the flawless, dewy look I so desire. Let me tell you, I have tried many many many different facial oils but I didn’t truly notice a difference and my dry skin was dry no more throughout the entire day. Needless to say I’ve purchased the full size. Eek! :)
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It took me awhile to give in and purchased this, especially after I got the moisturizer and I did not care for it much. But I love this oil. It’s super moisturizing and my skin feels and stays moisturized. The only thing I dislike is the scent but I can live with that
Jet B.
If you have been looking for the best oil that will work on different types of skin even to people who have oily skin this one is for you. I was so skeptical on buying this product but heared so much great reviews about this and when i started using it, it boost my skin and now i look so refreshed all the time.
Evita S.
Bethesda, MD
Probably the most expensive face oil that I bought and I absolutely have no regrets. (sometimes I do lol) It really works wonders like the first time I used it it really gave my tired and sleep deprived face an instant recovery but the price is just reasonable enough for me. I really love it but for that price I’m expecting to have the skin I had 10 years ago.
Lydia F.
Seattle
I want La Mer to make a perfume out of this stuff because it smells wonderful. Using this on it’s own is too much for my skin and it breaks out. But adding 1-2 drops of it into my moisturizer really rejuvenated my skin!
Kelsea M.
I am OBSESSED with this oil. It is so hydrating without being over oily. It brightens the skin is anti-aging and does a great job for makeup touch ups to. It’s a little up there in price but it’s so worth it.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Where can I get this? Can someone tell me what has been their experience?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Can this be used for oily, acne prone skin?
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
I love it 😍😍😍😍
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Is there a dupe for this?
Maryann M.
New Jersey
LA MER The Renewal OilLA MER The Renewal Oil I’m so Obsessed with this product but the price is killing me dose anyone know of a similar cheaper product out there ?