La Mer The Refining Facial 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Nena R.La Mer The Refining Facial 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Lesley J.

BY LA MER

This multi-action complex instantly smoothes and boosts skin's brightness and radiance to reveal a fresh new surface. The Refining Facial utilizes fermented acidic sea muds to soften skin and gently lift away dry surface cells. As the cream is lightly massaged onto the face, pure diamond powder and polished sea quartz perform as physical exfoliants, while smart minerals convert the massage action into energy. Circulation is immediately stimulated and skin is awakened. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Refining Facial'. Style Number: 272372. Available In Stores. see more...

• Does the quality justify the extreme price tag? I pay for Chanel...1 Answers
Lesley J.
La Mer is seriously one of my fav brands. Always such great quality 👍🏼I'm actually only 18 but it's never too early to start treating your skin right! Lol i love how this makes my skin feel and look! Gives me this nice dewy look. Highly recommend ✌🏼
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
Tried a sample of this and was actually really impressed. It's incredibly pricey but I do feel it's worth it if you know how to use it. I've used it a few times and noticed quite the difference. I recommend if you can afford it!
Lisa D.
La Mer is one of my top brand, there skin care is so good, and there makeup is even better. My skin is so radiant after. I am completely satisfied with this brand by far and would recommend it to everyone!
Kinsey K.
Smithville, TN
I absolutely love this product! It always makes my face feel so fresh and new! I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Glenda M.
Holyoke, MA
Love this product! My face feels so soft and smooth its a great quality product and I highly recommend it.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the quality justify the extreme price tag? I pay for Chanel and Armani makeup but this is double the price.