LA MER The Refining Facial uploaded by Nena R.LA MER The Refining Facial uploaded by Diana A.LA MER The Refining Facial uploaded by Lesley J.

BY LA MER

Description:

This multi-action complex instantly smoothes and boosts skin's brightness and radiance to reveal a fresh new surface. The Refining Facial utilizes fermented acidic sea muds to soften skin and gently lift away dry surface cells. As the cream is lightly massaged onto the face, pure diamond powder and polished sea quartz perform as physical exfoliants, while smart minerals convert the massage action into energy. Circulation is immediately stimulated and skin is awakened.

• Does the quality justify the extreme price tag? I pay fo...1 Answers
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
La Mer is equal to Higly quality. I received a sample size at SAKS, and it's an amazing scrub. This exfoliating treatment's fermented sea muds and pure diamond powder instantly polish skin and stimulate circulation to reveal a fresh, translucent complexion. With the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation, skin looks rejuvenated, smoothed and radiant. If you have a sensitive skin, doesn't use twice a week. Higly Recommend
Winly L.
This exfoliator is gentle and effective. It does the job of sloughing off dead skin cells and revealing a fresh new glowing skin layer. Use 1-2 times per week. Very concentrated, therefore use sparingly. Worth every penny. Fresh scent and easy to use. You will not be disappointed with this item. Love it!
Lesley J.
La Mer is seriously one of my fav brands. Always such great quality 👍🏼I'm actually only 18 but it's never too early to start treating your skin right! Lol i love how this makes my skin feel and look! Gives me this nice dewy look. Highly recommend ✌🏼
Holly H.
Cushing
This is like really going to see your aesthetician and getting that much needed facial. Splurge a little and enjoy yourself at home, watching tv, and let the mask do the work, after all you did pay for it ! And it will work!! Mine face tightening in a mask!!
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
Tried a sample of this and was actually really impressed. It's incredibly pricey but I do feel it's worth it if you know how to use it. I've used it a few times and noticed quite the difference. I recommend if you can afford it!
Lisa D.
La Mer is one of my top brand, there skin care is so good, and there makeup is even better. My skin is so radiant after. I am completely satisfied with this brand by far and would recommend it to everyone!
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: bluemercury
Amazing gentle physical exfoliant! Great for dry skin types! It leaves the skin super fresh and soft and the famous la mer “miracle broth” leaves the skin feeling extremely moisturized! I loooove!
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
LA MER The Refining Facial This is one of the very few exfoliating products I was impressed with. First, if has a very pleasant smell, a very light minty one, that makes you feel like you are in a spa. I just wanna keep it on my face as a mask instead of taking it off after about one minute of massaging it into my skin. The color itself is a fresh one, very light mint green. The beads are very gentle and your skin feels super soft after rinsing your face off. It is really worth it its money ( around $90 ). Good investment !
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Sephora. The facial is white and has a light fresh scent. The facial is about the consistency of toothpaste and has a slight grit to it. It feels more like a exfoliate verses a facial. The instructions say to wash your face and apply to damp skin in a circular motion then rinse. The Facial does take a bit of time to rinse cleanly and I found it was better to do in a shower than at your sink. My skin felt smooth afterwards.
Lydia F.
Seattle
Makes my skin look and feel like baby skin!! Makes it so soft, smooth, and supple! I only ever used it as a treat to my skin because of the price however.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown, GA
Does the quality justify the extreme price tag? I pay for Chanel and Armani makeup but this is double the price.

Amazon