LA MER The Radiant Serum uploaded by Melissa C.

BY LA MER

Description:

Cr�e de la Mer has through the Max Huber Research Labs developed a way to enhance water's natural energy properties. The Radiant Waters™ work to improve texture, resiliency and translucency while also plumping skin and tightening the look of pores. The Radiant Serum will awaken complexion to a brilliant new clarity on instant contact, while reparative sea-derived ingredients target dullness and discolouration to help skin glow with a bright fresh and refined luminosity. Skin is oxygenated to restore youthful elasticity and firmness. Active ingredients include concentrated brown algae and Laminaria digitata. Application: On well cleansed, toned skin apply a few drops of this exquisite lightweight gel morning and evening. Skin is magnificently radiant upon contact, with benefits maximized over time. Breathe life back into your complexion.

Lauren R.
Germantown, MD
In full disclosure I’ve only been using this for about two weeks but even upon the first use I was impressed. When I woke up my skin looked hydrated and much younger. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin and I’ve even been able to skip wearing foundation entirely since I started using this. Score!
Melissa C.
Boca Raton, FL
This is overall a good product. I would say that it does not get rid of acne very quickly, it is a pretty slow process. But it does get rid of any redness which is really good. It makes you skin very hydrated also.
Sam R.
Once i got a sample of lamer product and i thought it was nice but the sample was so less that i couldn't find out more. But I'd like to use its product. Let's see.
Maria 🇬.
This stuff is amazing! I know it’s expensive but it’s worth the money. It makes my skin feel so soft and amazing. A little goes a long way which is nice.
Jackie G.
Athens
Spreads really well and love that it comes with a pump in the bottle. Very smooth and I'm very convinced it is preventing wrinkles and fine lines