BY LA MER

Designed to bolster the benefits of The Lifting Face Serum, Crème de la Mer and The Radiant Facial, this smart gel/serum hybrid delivers extreme radiance, minimizes appearance of pores, energizes skin and targets free radicals (and also makes for a mean aftershave). With white and blue algae ferments, ionizing sea salt, and a complex of super-antioxidants. Find more La Mer skin care products. see more...

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh, how I wish I could afford the full size of the LA Mer The Radiant Infusion.... I got a sample of this upon request when visiting Nordstrom in the Mall of America and I fell in love after using it for just two days. I cannot explain the way my skin loved this product and craved more. The ingredients are top notch and I can see why there is so much hype around the La Mer brand!
Katelyn F.
Bristol , RI
You can't go wrong with this product! Adds such a beautiful effect to your moisturizer. It leaves the skin hydrated, radiant and glowing! It is more on the expensive side of skin care products, but it is very much well worth it. A little goes a long way with it too so it does last!
Andrea G.
La Mer definitely lives up to the hype. Nothing can keep my skin from getting dry patches and just generally bumpy and gross. The price is worth it, and it is better to spend on skincare products to keep away aging.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Adds gorgeous shimmer effect along with infusing skin with hydrating and cooling effect, adding to the effectiveness of my moisturizer. Lots of compliments
Brooklyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is definitely worth the hype. It doesn't smell like chemicals and my skin just ate it up. Absolutely worth everything
Sami T.
Swanton, OH
It is very expensive for me ATLEAST and I wouldn't really recommend. And I just saw myself reaching for other things more often.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Such an incredible product. You can't go wrong with La Mer. Definitely a more expensive brand, but well worth it.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I got a sample once of this and loved it. Definitely on the higher scale of cost, but gets pretty nice results.