LA MER The  Powder Brush uploaded by Kat W.LA MER The  Powder Brush uploaded by Caitlyn D.
LA MER The  Powder Brush

LA MER The Powder Brush

BY LA MER

Description:

Thousands of soft-touch bristles help this generously proportioned powder brush dust on air-light. From sheer to full, coverage is customizable with desired application techniques. Innovated with synthetic bristles for essential hygiene and simple care.

How To Use:

Pick up a fine to generous amount, depending on desired coverage. Apply powder to the center of the face and sweep out in a downward motion. Wash in gentle cleaner, mild soap or shampoo weekly. Cleanse in the palm of your hand, rinse and lay flat on a towel to dry.

LA MER The  Powder Brush
LA MER The Powder Brush
Lucia L.
Riverside, CA
I wanted a perfect powder brush and found this. It is such a soft brush. It is the softest brush I own and it feels good on the skin. It applies the powder beautifully. It is expensive ($80).I'm pretty sure there is an affordable one out there, but none that I was buying satisfied me. I love how it came packaged (so fancy), but it did have a smell to it.
Lauren R.
Yes!!! I love this brush. It applies powder so well and it’s crazy soft. I was applying powder to my daughters face and she was like, what brush is that? It’s really easy to over apply powder with this brush but since I run on the oily side that’s not an issue for me. Something to consider for my dryer friends.
Tara R.
youngstown
First, I have to say this is really expensive for 1 brush. I give this 5 stars because it’s one of my favorite powder brushes. It applies evenly and looks air brushed. Do you absolutely need this though? I think you can get similar results with many other brushes.
Anita R.
Melbourne
This brush is by far the softest one I own. I had tried it with the La Mer Powder at Saks but wanted to research it further. I did my You Tube research and decided to buy it. I'm very glad I did. It distributes the powder evenly and smoothly and again is so very soft. I highly recommend this brush.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this La Mer powder brush from Newman Marcus it was pretty pricey I want to say just under 100$ and I'm not going to lie I love love love it to set my face it's so big and fluffy and soft I look forward to using it every time I apply makeup this brush is an investment but completely worth it
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This brush is soooooooooooo awesome. It is so soft that it feels like a soft massage when you use it as the bristles give such a light touch. It is the softest brush I have ever used.
Michelle V.
I was looking to find a new large powder brush after using a super soft Hakuhodo brush that was just a little too small. I saw youtubers raving about this one. I went & felt/petted a sample at the store & it was indeed superbly soft. I bought it hoping it would apply my powder flawlessly. And yes .... it did & completely lives up to all of the hype. If you splurge on only 2 make up brushes in life - I would recommend this one & the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush.
Elizabeth T.
Edinburg
This brush is well worth the money. Super soft which makes the makeup glide over your face leaving you an air brush finish.
Melissa W.
I love this brush! It is so soft! It is the perfect powder brush. I use this every day, it spreads so evenly.
Kat W.
london
I looooove this Brush. I use it to buff out the loose La Mer powder after my makeup is complete. It is soft and fluffy and very big. Only thing I would have changed is the end of the handle. I would have made it slimmer so that it won’t take up to much space in my brush holder.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Who ever owns this brush tell me if the brush is worth it?
Anita R.
Melbourne
I'm considering buying this brush but have read some reviews on the Makeup Alley website that the brush lost a lot of the hairs after washing. Has anyone experienced this problem? That's a big concern, especially for an $80 brush.