BY LA MER

Description:

Infused with skin-renewing Miracle Broth™, this light-diffusing loose powder magnetically attracts to skin for a perfect fit and flawless finish. Air-spun seaborne particles – some of the lightest materials on earth – help this beautiful formula create an imperceptible finish and set makeup impeccably.

Talc , Polyperfluoroethoxymethoxy Difluoroethyl Peg Phosphate , Calcium Stearate , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Water\Aqua\Eau , Malachite , Tourmaline , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Lauroyl Lysine , Isododecane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Tin Oxide , Calcium Carbonate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this right here has topped all my HG setting powders, this is super finely milled, doesnt give me a white cast in light, makes my face look flawless, the packaging is on point and very heavy and nice and luxurious. it is expensive but to me I think its worth every penny, plus it has la mer famous micracle broth in it which is super good for your skin, if your on the fence about this dont be, just buy it, I assure you, that you won't regret it. LA MER The Powder
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
I have literally had this sitting in a drawer for years because I really didn’t like it. Fast forward and it’s honestly one of the greatest products ever!!! It’s amazing as a setting powder- not so much a coverage like a bare minerals. It sets my makeup and my makeup stays all day. It also somehow blends my makeup underneath making it look flawless and not like I have clown cheeks!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
My favorite powder there ever was! I’m so sad they discontinued this product! It was the most natural looking illumination for your face. I’ll have to try the new powder. This was so Finley milled, affordable for the amount of product! It made my face look like it was ready to be on covergirl m!!
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Beware. Once you go La Mer you won’t go back. This is a beautiful setting powder that is very finely milled. It goes on quick and lasts all day. I would say this particular powder is best for normal skin. It’s not super oil controlling, but it also isn’t super drying. I’m just so impressed and I’ve used a ton of setting powders. On top of how well it performs, it has La Mer’s famous Miracle Broth concoction in it. It’s not only a great powder, it’s a great skincare product. Highly recommended!
Anita R.
Melbourne
I am SO glad I decided to get this powder. I had tried it at Saks along with the brush but was undecided about purchasing it. So I went home and did some research and decided to give it a try and ordered it from Sephora. It is heavenly! It is so light and natural looking compared to other powders I've tried. It goes on so smoothly with the La Mer brush and gives a beautiful sheen and glow. It is well worth the money.
Courtney K.
Salina
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is my HOLY GRAIL powder!!! I would love to get some again but I can’t because it’s so expensive.😭 It fills in my pores and fine lines and it’s perfect for baking under the eyes and under contour or just to brighten up some spots!! It just makes my skin look so fake but in the best way!!! Any foundation looks perfect set with this!
Brynne K.
I tend to not use powder but because I love the La Mer line so much I decided to give this a try.  I am SO happy that I did because it is amazing.  It leaves my skin flawless looking.  It hides imperfections and blurs my pores.  I use it as a finishing powder and barely have to use any; so I find it is actually a good value.  When I use this I feel like my skin still glows because it isn't too matte to the point where it makes your skin look dry or aged.  Really happy with this product.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I've heard the raves and reviews on the original version of the La Mer The Powder and had my interest piqued just as they pulled it for reformulation. Of course. Now that La Mer has released their new version, I've heard even more glowing reviews - but the die hard fans still miss the original and it's now smaller and more expensive - so is it worth it?

As a person who usually shies away from powder because I hate the powdery finish on my face, the answer is YES, it is very much worth the cost. It's technically not translucent as it does have a pinch of color, but its such a soft focus color that you won't notice it on your skin. You also won't notice a powder look to your skin, which makes it a winner for me. I've been wearing it for a few days over a cream compact foundation that is probably too full coverage and matte for my preferences, but made for a good test surface to see if the powder makes you look "powdery." It sets my concealer nicely and just adds a nice overall bright finish to my face. I would definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a luxury powder. Because there is a slight color to it, I would suggest darker complexions try in-person to make sure it doesn't add any ashy-ness to the skin. I'm on the very fair side of pale, so I can't detect it on my skin and I've seen it work well on medium/tan skin tones. It may work just as nicely on dark complexions, but I would test it first before buying blind unless you order from a place with a generous return policy.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This powder has made a name for itself for a reason! It's amazing!! It covers beautifully and goes on nice a smooth. It is pricey, but you get a TON of powder for your money. It doesn't cake or settle in to lines or larger pores. It comes in very heavy duty packaging and everything about it feels expensive. I recommend this to everyone to finish. There is no duplicate.
Tosha S.
Schenectady, NY
Absolutely favorite setting powder. never gets cakey very lightweight packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Feels like Silk when putting it on. I believe it only comes in one color which is translucent, I'm very fair skin toned so I'm not sure how well this would work on a darker complexion.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money? I feel like products that are cheaper can do the same thing
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I really really want to try this but every powder I have tried makes my skin look older than I am. Can anyone tell me their input about this product on how it is on mature skin?
Marci P.
Is this worth the price? I so want to try it but I can't justify the price.
Ava A.
Euless, TX
Can we use this product for our mother also??
Regina B.
Highland, CA
Does anyone know how this looks photographs with flash? Does it give a flashback?

Amazon