BY LA MER

This luxurious finishing powder, formulated with our potent Miracle Broth, is so incredibly light, it appears to float. Developed with symmetrically shaped, uniquely coated particles, it magnetically attracts to the skin for a perfect fit. Skin looks... see more...

• Does this powder work good with dry skin if not prep right ? I wo...1 Answers
  • How is this for dry skin, anyone with dry skin used it and had a ...2 Answers
  • I read very good reviews, I have dry skin, normal... Be the first to answer!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: La Mer The Powder more...
this right here has topped all my HG setting powders, this is super finely milled, doesnt give me a white cast in light, makes my face look flawless, the packaging is on point and very heavy and nice and luxurious. it is expensive but to me I think its worth every penny, plus it has la mer famous micracle broth in it which is super good for your skin, if your on the fence about this dont be, just buy it, I assure you, that you won't regret it. La Mer The Powder
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: La Mer The Powder more...
Beware. Once you go La Mer you won’t go back. This is a beautiful setting powder that is very finely milled. It goes on quick and lasts all day. I would say this particular powder is best for normal skin. It’s not super oil controlling, but it also isn’t super drying. I’m just so impressed and I’ve used a ton of setting powders. On top of how well it performs, it has La Mer’s famous Miracle Broth concoction in it. It’s not only a great powder, it’s a great skincare product. Highly recommended!
Anita R.
Melbourne
Review for: La Mer The Powder more...
I am SO glad I decided to get this powder. I had tried it at Saks along with the brush but was undecided about purchasing it. So I went home and did some research and decided to give it a try and ordered it from Sephora. It is heavenly! It is so light and natural looking compared to other powders I've tried. It goes on so smoothly with the La Mer brush and gives a beautiful sheen and glow. It is well worth the money.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Face Powders 05 Translucent 5 Translucent more...
My favorite powder there ever was! I’m so sad they discontinued this product! It was the most natural looking illumination for your face. I’ll have to try the new powder. This was so Finley milled, affordable for the amount of product! It made my face look like it was ready to be on covergirl m!!
Esther C.
Springfield Township
Review for: La Mer The Powder more...
I love this powder! It’s expensive but I would definitely repurchase. It goes on very light and keeps my foundation in place all day. It’s sheer so I can use it year round no matter how tan I am. I feel like I can not go back to using my old setting powder now that I’ve experienced La Mer. Highly recommend!
Jazzmînee D.
Accoville
Review for: La Mer The Powder more...
I believe this is a great product and it worked great when I had it and it’s very effective in a good way. I’d honestly buy this again, it did meet my expectations and I was overall satisfied with this product.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
By far the best powder I've ever tried, hands down. I don't think I'm going to be able to use anything else now that I know what I've been missing out on. It's soooo light and fluffy, and super fine, yet it provides the most beautiful finish I've literally ever seen. Yes, it's incredibly expensive. But I can say I've never seen a single product make as much of a difference to any entire face of makeup as this one does, it just transforms your skin and creates this gorgeous, almost ethereal look. I have never felt more beautiful or more confident about my skin. And when the light catches it the right way you seem to glisten in the sun and look like a magical princess. I'm not even kidding guys. Go to the La Mer counter and get a sample of the translucent 05, and try it for yourself. Mind. Blown.
Brynne K.
I tend to not use powder but because I love the La Mer line so much I decided to give this a try.  I am SO happy that I did because it is amazing.  It leaves my skin flawless looking.  It hides imperfections and blurs my pores.  I use it as a finishing powder and barely have to use any; so I find it is actually a good value.  When I use this I feel like my skin still glows because it isn't too matte to the point where it makes your skin look dry or aged.  Really happy with this product.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I've heard the raves and reviews on the original version of the La Mer The Powder and had my interest piqued just as they pulled it for reformulation. Of course. Now that La Mer has released their new version, I've heard even more glowing reviews - but the die hard fans still miss the original and it's now smaller and more expensive - so is it worth it?

As a person who usually shies away from powder because I hate the powdery finish on my face, the answer is YES, it is very much worth the cost. It's technically not translucent as it does have a pinch of color, but its such a soft focus color that you won't notice it on your skin. You also won't notice a powder look to your skin, which makes it a winner for me. I've been wearing it for a few days over a cream compact foundation that is probably too full coverage and matte for my preferences, but made for a good test surface to see if the powder makes you look "powdery." It sets my concealer nicely and just adds a nice overall bright finish to my face. I would definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a luxury powder. Because there is a slight color to it, I would suggest darker complexions try in-person to make sure it doesn't add any ashy-ness to the skin. I'm on the very fair side of pale, so I can't detect it on my skin and I've seen it work well on medium/tan skin tones. It may work just as nicely on dark complexions, but I would test it first before buying blind unless you order from a place with a generous return policy.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This powder has made a name for itself for a reason! It's amazing!! It covers beautifully and goes on nice a smooth. It is pricey, but you get a TON of powder for your money. It doesn't cake or settle in to lines or larger pores. It comes in very heavy duty packaging and everything about it feels expensive. I recommend this to everyone to finish. There is no duplicate.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money? I feel like products that are cheaper can do the same thing
Marci P.
Is this worth the price? I so want to try it but I can't justify the price.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I really really want to try this but every powder I have tried makes my skin look older than I am. Can anyone tell me their input about this product on how it is on mature skin?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this comparable to?
Regina B.
Highland, CA
Does anyone know how this looks photographs with flash? Does it give a flashback?