LA MER The Perfecting Treatment uploaded by Julie O.LA MER The Perfecting Treatment uploaded by Vivian P.

BY LA MER

Description:

This ultra-versatile silk-gel re-imagines skin’s most luminous moment. Light-diffusing technology blurs pores and imperfections for the most delicate glow. Texture, tone and translucency are visibly improved as skin takes on a refined softness over time – a look of perfection.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Algae (Seaweed) Extract , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal , Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate , Copper Gluconate , Calcium Gluconate , Magnesium Gluconate , Zinc Gluconate , Tocopheryl Succinate , Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder , Peg-6 , Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Plankton Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Glycerin , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Corallina Officinalis Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil , Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Yeast Polysaccharides , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Polysorbate 20 , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil , Isohexadecane , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Caffeine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Ergothioneine , Tourmaline , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Polysorbate 80 , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Acetyl Glucosamine , Methyldihydrojasmonate , Cholesterol , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Squalane , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Hexylene Glycol , Lecithin , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Citric Acid , Tromethamine , Alcohol Denat. , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Geraniol , Red 4 (Ci 14700)

• Is there a travel size for this product or do you know an...3 Answers
  • has anyone tried the entire line ? & whats the number...2 Answers
  • What exactly is this product's most valuable feature???2 Answers
Amy S.
Salem, OR
This is the one La Mer product that is a little confusing and nebulous. What is it? Is it a moisturizer? Yes. Is it a primer? Yes. Is it a skin protectant? Yes. All of those things and the Miracle Broth. But the reason I love it—and why it's my favorite La Mer product—is the way it makes my skin feel. You just need a dime sized drop of this pink cream and your skin becomes this velvety perfect canvas. It's a great primer, but I wear it without makeup and even put it on before I go to bed at night.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this treatment every morning and night. This is the best product for my skin. It is so moisturizing but not too heavy. It looks great on its own or under makeup. And it is so hydrating it will give you a all day glow and improve your skin with each use. This is one product I can’t live without
Valerie M.
I received a sample size of this treatment and right after the 1st application noticed results! My skin was BABY SOFT. I have tried Laneige, Dr Jart, Tarte, Origins, Ole Henriksen, and Caudalie all within the last year and although I like them a lot, none of them have made my skin this soft, this fast. It's almost like it instantly plumps my skin and all of my fine lines and pores are diminished right away. I cannot usually justify spending this much on one product, but the results speak for themselves. Plus my sample size has only a tiny bit of product and will easily last me several weeks because I only need a tiny amount. I can only imagine that a jar would last much much longer than other brands with the same size.
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
I bought this on a whim seeking a high impact moisturizer. It's a beautiful, lovely scented gel like face cream that glides on like a dream. I looked forward to using it every time! I used it day and night until gone along with the treatment lotion. While it was an indulgence, there was no skin benefits to justify repurchase.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
The perfect marriage of skin care and primer, the perfecting treatment blurs pores and over time enhances your skin, making it appear more smooth and youthful. The silky finish is beautiful. I have combination skin, and this a is very balanced treatment. It does not fully mattify the skin, more of a demi-matte finish that looks like freshly washed skin. Highly recommend!
Joshua F.
Fayetteville, NC
The La Mer Perfecting Treatment is a wonderful finishing step in your skincare/makeup routine. While somewhat pricey, you need the smallest bit to add luminosity to your face for a glow with in. Highly recommend this beautiful gel/cream/highlight for anybody looking for healthy looking skin.
Jennifer H.
Torrance, CA
I received this as a present from my sister for my birthday. The instructions say to use just a small amount on your face and neck. The texture of the cream itself is almost gel like. There's a slight scent but it's definitely not overpowering. I feel like this has been perfect for the summer when I just want a light moisturizer.
Holly H.
Cushing
This by far the hands down favorite, well one of the fav's from La Mer skincare collection. It's beauty in a jar!! Glowing, clear, even texture skin that is so beautiful, you'll either be hooked and blow all your money or you'll have restraint and not, because it's that darn good
Kate C.
I cannot live without this. I've been using it for a year and my skin has never been this soft or even in my life. It's costly but a little goes a long way and a jar will last six months easily.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I love this cream. I use it everyday after my moisturizer, either La Mer cream or La Mer Gel, and before makeup. It makes such a difference before applying foundation. My skin becomes very smooth and a great base for makeup!
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Is there a travel size for this product or do you know anywhere that offers samples ?
Jaime J.
Sacramento
Does this product turn beige after being on the shelf for long?
Michelle B.
NEW YORK, NY
is this product worth all the hype and the steep price tag?
Sasha B.
Riverdale, GA
What exactly is this product's most valuable feature???
Amanda M.
Riverview, FL
has anyone tried the entire line ? & whats the number one go to product if I had to pick just one ?