LA MER The Oil Absorbing Lotion uploaded by Melissa W.

BY LA MER

Description:

Tailored to the needs of normal to oily skin, La Mer The Oil Absorbing Lotion is an oil-free formula infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, the heart of La Mer s profound powers of transformation. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Creme de la Mer a legend and leaves a soft matte finish. It s ideal for warm-weather climates. How to use: Pat a small amount between your fingertips and press gently into skin. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Oil Absorbing Lotion' Oil-Free Lotion. Style Number: 272351. Available In Stores.

Carol Z.
Wayne, NJ
I have a sensitive combination oily skin.... with occasional ..."erupting" hormonal acne. So the is only one from la mer that will last me through out the day without looking like I've been dumped in a oil tank. A good matte but not overly drying finish. I usually get it when there's some kind of promotion going on such gift cards, etc. I don't use all the time but I get it even now and then.
Yiwen L.
I didn't do anything to my skin. Plus it's very pricy. It has a nice packaging, but I didn't meet my expectations at all. It's my first time purchase this item. I won't recommend to others, cause it doesn't do the job.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
This was a very expensive product, all la met products are. But this is really good for my t-zone. I only use it in that area because I dry skin everywhere else, but it is so good. I don't know if I would buy again because of the price but I am enjoying it so far
Abbey B.
I've been using this moisturizer for over a year now and it's my go-to on days when I wear makeup. It's light, it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft all day, and it helps control my oily spots. In my opinion, the price is totally worth it.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This lotion is certainly expensive, as are all La Mer products, but well worth it's price. It smells nice, comes in a nice package, and does not feel greasy. It met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend any La Mer product, as the quality matches the price and a little goes a long way.
Chantel J.
Dallas, TX
I have very oily skin (specifically my T zone) but anytime I use this product my face/makeup stays matte all day. Expensive, yes but totally worth the investment!
Paola K.
This is perfect for my t zone since I have mixed skin I have to use different products but I found that this one controls the oil very well and leaves my skin feeling so soft
Meesh S.
Clovis, CA
This product helps me control my oily skin. I use it everydsy and would recommend it
Parece ser um bom produto, com boa qualidade e uma embalagem muito bonita!!
Mariana D.
Belmont, CA
If I've never used this brand would it be best that I get samples first instead of paying the full price & not liking the product?
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Would this be good for dry skin?!
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Would this be good for dry skin?!