BY LA MER

The Moisturizing Soft Lotion by La Mer is a bold new fluid formula infused with a potent concentration of the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth, that supplies a wave of continuous moisture while softening and soothing skin. It delivers the same radiance, renewal and suppleness that made the original Creme de la Mer a legend, giving you a youthfully radiant and energized look. How to use: Pat a small amount between fingertips to release the Miracle Broth and press gently into skin. Brand: CREME DE LA MER COSMETICS. Style Name: La Mer 'The Moisturizing Soft Lotion' Lotion (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5202458. see more...

• I was told this is a new product that may be replacing the origin...1 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Halee O.
Toronto, ON
I love this lotion!!! It goes on my skin so nicely and smooth!! It's overall just a great product even though it is expensive! It is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone!! I have oily skin but I think it could work for all!!
Catherine R.
I was told this is a new product that may be replacing the original creme. I bought it and have been using it for a week without makeup. I love how soft it feels and definitely keeps me moisturized, a little bit to much actually. I really want to love this product. Has anyone used it under makeup? Since it's the summer I try not to use make up, I am wondering if it works well under makeup.