La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Creme

BY LA MER

Description:

La Me rLimited Edition The Moisturizing Soft Creme, 8. 5 oz. DetailsThe new Moisturizing Soft Cream delivers miraculous benefits. Its luxurious formula penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and strengthen skin. Renewed and energized, skin looks youthfully radiant.

La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Creme
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
I have to say that before trying out this product I was a bit skeptical and didn't actually think this cream would "woo" me.

I now admit that I was completely wrong and am actually maybe in love with a skin cream??? The consistency is light but very moisturizing and the scent is lovely. My face felt so soft after each use and very hydrated. I am officially a la mer convert.
Becca L.
I used a sample packet of this for about a week. It comes out as a white cream, and medium consistency. It definitely had a scent to it that made me think of expensive creams. Throughout the week, I don't think I really noticed anything different. I probably would not Spend the money on a full size of this product.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
It is awful that I love this moisturizer. I got sucked in by the sales woman at Nordstrom who plies me with free samples and then got me hooked. The La Mer Soft Crowne made my skin look phenomenal. The magic broth gave me a glow. It is expensive. Thankfully, you can find other moisturizers that mimic it but if you are feeling fancy and having a “Treat Yo Self” day La Mer is a great way to celebrate and make it last for a couple months.

Now application: a little goes a long ways. You don’t need to dig out a lot when you apply. You want to make this stuff last forever since it costs top dollar.